Good News & Bad News

2 months later

Hazel Pov

The stench of the dungeon was revolting, the nights are so cold that we all have to huddle in the corner to keep warm, most of us have been violated in tormenting ways that will forever haunt us, Olivia is on the verge of a break down and Piper barely sleeps, she's gone very quiet most likely given up hope.

Some girls have been punished for refusing anything the Rouges want, we get fed once a week but the food is terrible and I'm the only one who's still got hope that my asshole of a Father will send pack warriors to rescue us from this hellhole, Sebastian won't even talk to me and I'm so worried about my sister, I call her every day, I hope she's not too worried about me.

I growl when Sebastian & Tyler walk in "come on" Sebastian says roughly pulling me up as Tyler grabs a girl named Miranda who went willingly with her head down but me being me shoves Sebastian an punches him hard in the face, he growls furiously an I scream when he grabs my arm and breaks it before I was dragged by my hair out of the dungeon and to his room.

"I talked to Emily, she's at your pack house trying to convince your Father to come get you all and before you yell at me I had nothing to do with that attack" He says frowning as I re-break my arm and glare at him "you didn't have to break my arm, asshole" I snarl an lay on his bed "sorry, I had to make the others believe I wasn't still your friend" He says shrugging "whatever, by the way if you even dare touch me like those disgusting pigs I'll kill you" I growl lowly.

"Eww your like a sister to me, that is nasty" Sebastian says disgusted as he lays beside me "I miss Jack" I said sighing "about him" He says frowning "what?" I ask sitting up with narrowed eyes "he's kind of in a coma" He says trying to be sensitive, I felt my wolf whimper as tears build up in my eyes "you have to get me out of here, Jack needs me" I said worriedly.

"I can't, just wait for Emily to bring help" He says softly "being me back to the others now" I snarl standing up "fine, come on" He says sighing an takes me back to the dungeon. I sit beside Piper who instantly crawls onto my lap an rests her head on my shoulder "where's Olivia?" I ask looking around "she got taken up stairs" Rose says relieved.

"She's a pain but she doesn't deserve what their doing, none of us do" I said softly as I look down at Piper who was now asleep "she hasn't got parents anymore, I saw them die and she has no other family either" Juliet says croakily from her hiding spot in the dark corner "I'll be her family" I said sternly just as the dungeon door slams open..