Nightmares & Wakin Up

Hazel Pov

I scream sitting up in bed, I sigh an jump down off my bed, I walk into the bathroom and splash water onto my face as my legs tremble and my hands shake, I take deep breathes to try an calm my nerves, I've been back home for almost 3 weeks and its a new nightmare every night, its pure hell! now I sleep even less than usual.

I have a shower an change into jeans, a tank top and sneakers, its only 5:28am so not many people will be awake yet, I walk down stairs and had a coffee before I went to the infirmary and sat down on a chair beside Jack's bed, I take his hand in mine and after awhile of watching him sleep I guess I accidentally fell to sleep..

"Hazel, wake up!"

I gasp sitting forward breathing heavily "are you ok?" I look up to see "Jack" I grin jumping up into his arms, I pull away "what happened?" He asks rubbing his head wincing slightly "you were in a coma" I said frowning "how long?" He asks with raised brows "almost 3 months" I said softly, he sits down "what happened with the rouges?" He asks curiously.

"They took some girls and left" I said clearing my throat, he narrows his eyes "who'd they take?" He asks "their back that's all that matters, so are you hungry? I'll go get you something to eat" I said nervously but before I could leave he grabs my arm and pulls me onto his lap "what did they do?" He growls lowly "who?" I ask biting my lip "the rouges!, I'm not dumb Hazel, you were taken and I want to know what they did to you" He says angrily.

"Alright, I'll show you" I mutter bitterly an place my hand on his cheek, I close my eyes and allow him to see my memories and he wasn't very happy "I'm guessing that's why you were screaming in your sleep" He says sadly as I drop my hand while staring down at my lap "I don't wanna talk about it, I'm glad your awake" I said nuzzling my face against his chest.

"Yeah well I hate to break it to you but your gonna have to talk about it eventually" He says softly "I know and I will but I'm not ready to talk about it yet" I said intwining our hands "when you are ready I'll be here to listen" He murmurs kissing my head, I look up an smile "the others will want to know your awake" I said cheerfully standing up "fine lets go, gorgeous" He says smirking as we walk out of the infirmary and to the kitchen.

"Jack" Caleb grins giving Jack a hug before we sat down, Jack scoffs food into his mouth as I talk to Buffy about having a girls day which she was extremely excited about "can I go with you too?" Olivia says surprising everyone, I share a look with Buffy "um sure if you want" I said startled making her smile "did they brainwash her?" Buffy whispers looking freaked out.

"I don't know" I said equally as freaked out "hey Caleb, can we go to the beach today?" Buffy asks battering her eyelashes "fine, anyone else wanna come?" Caleb says an a few people said yes but Jack wanted to stay so I'm not going either. After he finished eating we went to my room an cuddle on my bed "Jack, whys your stomach growling, you can't possibly be hungry" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

I blink startled when he jumps off the bed an I sit up just as he runs into the bathroom and pukes, I jump down an walk into the bathroom to find him with his head in the toilet "you shouldn't have ate so much" I said softly as I knelt beside him and rub his back "I think I have food poisoning" He says groaning "hey come on, you need to lay down" I said carefully helping him up.

I help him onto the couch an got a wet clothe, I place it on his forehead and got a bucket to put near the couch in case he doesn't make it to the bathroom "thanks Hazel" He murmurs sleepily "anything for you" I said kissing his cheek..