Drama

Hazel Pov

Caleb told me about how he can't be the Alpha anymore because Buffy needs him so I'm taking over, a pregnant Alpha, fudge yeah!. I was sitting in the office spinning around on a chair when Jack strolls in "hey beautiful, how's being behind a desk?" He asks with a smirk "It's ok, I'd rather you behind me right now" I said winking at him.

"Maybe we should arrange that" He says leaning down an softly kissing me, I grin "so what are you doing today?" I ask raising an eyebrow "I don't know yet, I'm guessing your going to spin on that chair until you fall off" He says amused "yeah probably" I said shrugging, I gasp at the sudden pain in my head, it felt like I was being shot a hundred times.

"What's wrong?" Jack asks concerned as he places his hand on the side of my head "my head" I whimper as the pain increased, Jack picks me up in his arms and rushes me to the infirmary. The pack doctor couldn't find anything wrong with me, he said the pregnancy  could have triggered a migraine or something and that I should just have a cold shower an go to bed.

Jack helps me to have a shower an lays me down in his bed, he kisses my forehead as I wince, my head was throbbing like crazy. He quickly goes down to the kitchen an grabs a bottle of water and some Panadol, he comes back an watches me take the tablets before he grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom and drenched it in cold water, he gently placed it on my head before laying beside me.

I smile as he wraps his arm around me and pulls me close "I'm gonna be honest, I'm scared I won't be a good father to our baby" He says sighing as he nuzzled his face against my neck "you're gonna be a great father, Jack!, I can't wait for us to start this chapter of our lives, I'm so happy to be doing it with someone as amazing as you" I say lovingly as I snuggle closer.

"I love you so much" He murmurs kissing my head "I love you so much more babe" I say softly as he rubs my belly "get some rest, I'll be here if you need anything" Jack says kissing my head multiple times before holding me tightly as I slowly fall asleep ....

****

I wake up an felt relief that my headache seems to have gone for now, I roll over an softly kiss Jack on his forehead as I stroke his cheek "Jack" I whisper softly an kiss his warm lips, I squeal when he pulls me on top of him "I think I should probably go back to the office for abit, Im still trying to find another pack doctor and there's an online video meeting at 7pm to discuss some things, mostly a way to increase pack numbers, a lot of wolves are becoming rogues now" I explain as I rub his chest an kiss down his neck.

"Alright, I'll come with you for abit before I go for a run" He says perkily as he pecks my lips, we get out of bed an he chuckles as I jump onto his back "I have to take advantage of doing this before I get even bigger" I say grinning widely as he grabs one of my legs an opens the door, he shuts it behind us and grabs my other leg as he walks down the stairs and into my office, he places me down an turns around to kiss me before I sat down at my desk.

He sits on the couch just as someone knocks on the door "come in" I say in a loud stern voice, the door opens and a young girl walks in "hi Alpha, my name is Phoebe and I was hoping to have a word" She says nervously "of course, sit down" I say gesturing to the chairs in front of my desk, Jack leaves the room giving me a cute smile as he shuts the door "I want to transfer packs, I found my mate and well I was rejected, I feel as though it will feel worse if I stay here" She says teary eyed as she fidgets with her hands.

"I understand, I'll look into any close ones near by that can take you in" I say with a smile "thank you, Alpha" She says happily an leaves my office. I notice that it was almost 7 so I quickly go make a coffee before the meeting started.