Beach

Hazel Pov

Jack was staying at the shallow end with me as Caleb & Buffy swim further out "alright come on" He says taking me by the waist and forcing me to swim further out "Jack" I said clinging on him as my feet no longer touched the sea floor "it's ok, I got you" He says amused an I saw my brother glaring at Jack as Buffy tried to get him to stop, she was whispering things in his ear and he eventually looked away.

"Your brother thinks I'll hurt you" Jack whispers in my ear "I've been hurt before, it wouldn't make a difference in my life" I said softly "it would in mine, I'm not going to hurt you, Hazel, if I ever hurt you I wouldn't be able to live with myself" He says with a pained expression "why not?, I'm just the bastard of your Alpha" I mutter bitterly looking down as I try to keep ahold of him.

"Hey look at me, you're Dad is an idiot for not seeing how lucky he is to have such an amazing daughter, I know how it feels to have a parent who doesn't care but life gets better" He says reassuringly as I stare up at him, getting lost in his eyes as I melt into him, I've never felt this way about any guy before, its like I've known him my entire life.

"How can you be so sure of that?" I ask croakily "because I had lost all hope that I would ever be happy again then I met a girl who made me want to fight, she makes me feel like I can be better and I would do anything for her, she's worth fighting for" He says optimistically as I suddenly felt a pain in my head but chose to ignore it "Jack, Hazel, were heading back don't be out to late" Caleb calls out and I just notice him and Buffy were out of the water.

"Ok" Jack calls back before they walk away, he looks back at me and I softly kiss his warm lips, he pulls me up against him as we move in sync, I shove him away when the pain in my head intensified "are you ok?" He asks worriedly as I clutch my throbbing head, I shook my head and he helps me out of the water and onto the sand.

"It feels like I'm being stabbed" I whimper as he holds me in his arms "its ok" He soothes as tears stream down my face "make it stop" I cried out sobbing uncontrollably as images fill my head of my Mum and Dad (step dad) laying in the woods holding hands as blood covered their bodies, multiple gashes, claw marks and body parts were almost completely torn off.

The pain slowly stops and I gasp for air trying to control my breathing, Jack grabs the back of my neck and gently kissed me, I wrap my arm around his waist as we pull away and I rest my head on his chest "how often does that happen?" He asks softly whilst he rubs my back "every few days since my parents went missing, I normally don't cry or anything but they've been getting worse" I said sighing deeply.

"Who knows about them?" He asks curiously "you and Emily" I said shrugging "you should talk to your Dad about them" He says concerned "he doesn't care" I said snorting an sat up "he does care, he's just got one hell of a way of showing it, you can always talk to me though I'll always be here" He says holding me tightly in his arms "people have said that to me all my life, that they'll be there but only Emily ever has so you better pinky promise me boy" I said holding my pinky up.

He chuckles wrapping his pinky around mine "I promise" He whispers in my ear sending tingles down my spine, I look up at him and kiss his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder "we should go back unless you want to stay for abit longer" He says murmuring against my neck, his breathe tickling me as I try not to shiver "I just wanna stay here" I said softly snuggling closer.

"Don't fall asleep" He says amused stroking my hair as my eye lids felt heavy and I accidentally fell to sleep....