No Title

Hazel Pov

Caleb orders the other girls to run as I stand up still holding Piper, Caleb hugs me tightly whilst trying not to squish Piper "come on, let's get you two home" He says cheerfully before we joined the others, I felt my stomach drop when I see Sebastian's lifeless body torn and blood drenched, I quickly look away and rush to catch up, I see my Father holding Olivia who was crying.

He see's me but looks away as soon as I lock eye contact, Caleb takes Piper from me just as Emily runs into my arms "ow" I said amused an she quickly let go "once we get to the pack house I have to go home, Aunt Catina is probably worried sick" She says softly, I nod and we all went home which took forever, Emily hugs me goodbye and I watch her hop in the taxi an leave.

The pack doctor wanted us girls to get a check up before we could have showers or eat, we were all fine except some bruises & lumps here and there. I went to my room an had a shower before I went to see Jack, I sat in the infirmary an stare at his sleeping face, I smile sadly as I stand up, I softly kiss his cheek before laying beside him and falling asleep with my head on his chest.

******
Caleb Pov

Hazel wasn't at dinner or in her room so I check the only place she would have went to, I walk into the infirmary and smile sadly at my sister who was fast asleep curled up against Jack who hasn't woke up since the attack, I was hoping Hazel's return might have helped wake him up, I grab a blanket from the cabinets and place it over her, I kiss her head before I left.

I'm so glad to have Hazel here, she's an amazing sister and I would do anything for her, I just want her to be happy and I can't believe my Dad is being such a dick to her, he should think himself lucky for having a daughter like Hazel. I walk into the living room and saw Buffy was by herself "hey" I said cheerfully sitting beside her.

I blink in surprise when she hugs me but instantly wrap my arms around her small waist "I love you" She murmurs holding on tightly "I love you too, is everything ok?" I ask concerned, she pulls back "yeah everything is fine, I just missed you while you were gone" She says smiling, I softly kiss her nose before she rests her head on my shoulder as my heart raced.

I love Buffy, I have for awhile even before we were dating, I was just too shy to even talk to her, now she's mine and I'm never letting her go, she means the world to me. "Caleb?" I blink an Buffy smirks at me "stop day dreaming" She says amused an pecks my lips as I smile sheepishly "if it helps I was day dreaming about you" I said cheekily.

"Why day dream when you can have the real me" She whispers in my ear and well that ended up with us going to my room and making out...