Rouge Attack

Hazel Pov

I wake up to screams, growling & pleads for mercy, I jump down from my bed to see Jack looking outside the window "rouges, go down to the basement with the other women & children" He says sternly "no way, I'm going with you" I said growling as he opens my door "no you aren't" He says through gritted teeth, he turns to go but I grab his arm.

"Be careful" I said frowning, he pulls me into his arms and kissed my head before running off, I help gather the children into the basement, my darling step sister was selfish and hid instead of helping. I sit in the corner of the room as someone bangs against the door, most of the kids were screaming or crying, then the door finely gave way an fell to the floor.

Sebastian, covered in blood, stood in the doorway, three guys follow him as he walks up to me "take what you want boys" Sebastian says smirking before holding his hand out towards me, I take it without hesitation as the other guys grab a bunch of screaming girls and drag them away "come on" Sebastian says an we left, bodies lay everywhere marking the ground in blood.

I see Caleb being tied up with a few other survivors including my Father and Jack who was unconscious, I walk up to them "Hazel?" Caleb says confused "take care of Buffy, I'll be back soon, tell Jack I'm sorry" I said frowning an hear him yell my name as Sebastian roughly pulls me away from them "let her go" Caleb growls angrily "its ok, Caleb, I'll be fine" I said reassuringly before Sebastian drags me along with the other Rouges who were shoving the girls in the back of a van "that girl is like 7 years old" I said disgusted "hey sometimes we wait till their older, not Chris and a few others but who cares" Sebastian says rolling his eyes and I growl when he shoves me into the back with the other girls and they close the doors.

I saw no one was trying to comfort the younger girl who was silently crying looking terrified "Piper, come here" I said softly an she crawls to scared to try an stand up in the moving vehicle and I hold her in my arms. I notice my step sister Olivia was blubbering like a baby, why in the earth would they take her?! they'll take her back once they see how annoying she is!.

"My Dad won't be happy about this, he'll come for me I know it" She says sniffling "don't get your hopes up" I snort causing her to glare at me "what do they want with us" Piper asks sobbing "don't worry, everything will be ok" I said soothingly "hey aren't you the off spring?" A girl asks raising an eyebrow "yes" I said sighing as Piper falls to sleep in my arms.

"I'm Rose, I saw you willingly went with that guy, why?" She asks furrowing her brows "I grew up with him, but as you can tell he just betrayed me, I'm gonna kick his ass next time I see him" I grumble just as the van stops "what's happening?" Olivia shrieks "some of you are being dropped off at one of their allies packs" I said knowingly.

The doors open an they take 3 girls before it was back to driving and I eventually found myself asleep from this exhausted day of events...