You Have Too

Hazel Pov

It's been almost a month and last night Emily went missing, Dad refused to send a search party because she its not worth the risk of anyone else being taken or attacked by rouges, I punched him before I left and I haven't been back since 12:48am, its almost 10am now and no sign of Emily, I can't smell her scent either.

I stop when I find blood, a trail of it, I follow it and end up at a river "what the hell" I gasp stepping back as Emily stands on the either side with blood running down her arms and from her eyes leaked with more blood, her clothes stained and torn and she smiled at me before falling forward into the river, I quickly dive in and her body vanishes as an invisible force wraps around my ankle dragging me further down.

The air in my lungs was limited and I had no idea how I was getting out or if I would make it as I try to swim up, I kick as my lungs burn and I slowly slip into darkness....

I weakly open my eyes an Emily sighs in relief "something is happening, were both having delusions" She says helping me sit up "this is fucked" I grumble rubbing my aching temples "yep, your lucky I showed up" She says frowning as I rest my head on her shoulder "my Dad refused to send anyone to help search for you so I hit the bastard, if he has a fit when we get back I'll hit him again" I said annoyed.

"I don't want to go back" She mutters bitterly "we have too, Kathryn is coming today to see how things are going" I said softly "oh I'd rather go to foster care then stay at the hellhole any longer" She grumbles as we stand up. We head back an got freshened up just in time for Kathryn to arrive, Dad & the she devil acted like loving parents and then she wanted to just talk to us in private.

"Their assholes, its like living in hell" Emily mutters bitterly "well there's two options, you could wait 2 years for Hazel to be 18 and you'll be free to leave, or you can go into a foster home but I can't promise it'll be better than here" Kathryn says softly "I can't take two more years here" Emily says groaning "there is a third option, one of you could go live with your Aunt Catina but she'll only take one of you, she has 6 of her own already to take care" Kathryn says sadly.

"Emily, your going, I'll know your safe there" I said croakily "what about you?" She asks with teary eyes "I'll be fine, Kathryn can she go now?" I said biting my lip "yes, I'll notify your Aunt on the way, Hazel will help you pack while I speak with her Father" Kathryn says an leaves the room, I help Emily pack her things an carry her bags outside and into Kathryn's car.

"I love you" I said hugging my little sister "I love you too" She sniffled as Kathryn walks out "ready?" She asks trying to be cheerful about the situation "stay safe" I whisper before she hops in the car and they drive away as I wipe my eyes. I trudge inside feeling half empty as my sister gets further an further away.

I go to my room an lay on the floor staring at the ceiling, I hear a knock "come in" I call out an Caleb, Buffy & Jack walk in "what's with you?, is Emily still missing?" Caleb asks frowning, they've been at school so their clueless right now "yeah I found her, our social worker came today and I basically forced my little sister to leave, too many people are trying to kill us" I said bluntly.

"Are you ok?" Jack asks concerned "nope but I'll live" I said sighing as I sit up "come on, were allowed to leave the territory now so how about we go to the beach and help get your mind off things" Buffy says perkily whilst helping me up "I can't swim" I said softly "don't worry we won't let you drown" Caleb says reassuringly before they left to get changed.

I change into a black bikini and denim shorts, three scars lay across my stomach from a rouge attack when I was 13, it almost killed me. I grab my phone an black flip flops before walking out of my room to see them waiting "nice scar" Buffy says with raised brows "yeah you should see the scars I left on the rouge that did it" I said with a smirk before we left.