Bitch

Hazel Pov

I was playing Call of Duty with Caleb & Jack while Olivia & Buffy watched when the step monster walks in "hi Nicole" Buffy says perkily "Buffy" She says nodding at her before she turns the t.v off to get our attention "bitch" I mutter under my breathe, only Jack heard an smirks at me "everyone leave, I need a word with Hazel" She says sternly.

Jack gives me a look "go, I'll come find you soon" I said kissing his cheek before he follows the others out of the game room "I want you gone but obviously Darren has developed a love for you, you don't deserve to be Alpha and I'll make sure you never become one, your Mother was a whore and your just a spitting image" She spits viciously an shoves me to the ground.

I growl jumping up onto my feet "touch me again and I'll rip your fucking head off" I snarl before shoving past her and into the kitchen to find Jack by himself eating a sandwich, I sit beside him an kiss his cheek causing him to smile with a mouth full of food, I chuckle an wipe mayonnaise off his lip "what'd she want?" He asks once he finished eating.

"Girl stuff, nothing you need to worry about" I said smiling reassuringly, I don't want to get Jack involved in this because he has enough on his plate already "girl stuff?, cut the bullshit and tell me the truth" He says with narrowed eyes, damn it he knows me to well, I sigh "come on, lets go for a walk" I murmur standing up, he intwined our hands as we leave and start walking in the woods.

"Nicole doesn't want me to be Alpha, she just threatened me that's all" I said shrugging "she isn't allowed to threaten you" He growls angrily "hey it's ok, I can handle her" I said evilly making him smile at me "so when you do become Alpha, will you still have time to hang out?" He asks frowning, I stop walking "Jack, I'll always have time for you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good, I don't know what I'd do without you" He murmurs hugging me tightly "so if I'm gonna be Alpha, does that make you my Luna?" I tease laughing my ass off, he glares at me "hell no" He says as I grin cheekily "I'm just joking around" I said pecking his lips, I squeal when he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as his hands rest on my butt.

"You shouldn't joke with me, young lady" He says with a smirk "what are you gonna do about it" I said rolling my eyes an gasp when he suddenly has my back against a tree and roughly kisses me, I moan against his lips as he presses hard against me "Hazel, I love you" He breathes in my ear "I love you too" I said kissing his ear as I hug him tightly.

"We better get back before someone notices were gone" He murmurs placing his forehead on mine "10 more minutes" I said pouting "fine" He murmurs an I softly kiss him....

*****

Jack & I walk inside the pack house only to be smothered by Buffy who wouldn't leave us alone so I shove her "bitch" She huffs "jerk" I said smirking "supernatural?, really?" She says rolling her eyes "how'd you know it was from supernatural?" I ask raising an eyebrow, her face drops "Caleb, Hazel's being a bitch" She yells running up stairs.

I roll my eyes before I drag Jack to his room, he collapses on his bed as I shut the door "nap time" I yawn tiredly as I lay beside him wrapping my arm around his waist and my face on his arm "babe, come here" He murmurs turning on his side an wrapping his arm around me and kissing my head before I fall asleep...