Chapter 12

-----
HUGE AUTHORS ANNOUNCEMENT 
So, I know that Ashley and Joe aren't 'officially' together yet, but they're kissing and shit because they're basically together, but not 100% official, if you're picking up what I'm putting down. Lmao. Anyway, enjoy ;)
-----

We said goodbye to Jenna and Charlie, and went back to my house. It was 8:00pm now, so I decided to get a shower. "Hey, I'm gonna go get a quick shower", I said to Joe, as I grabbed pajamas, and my toiletry items. He nodded, and sat on the bed, with his laptop.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel from the cabinet underneath of the sink, and sat it down on the toilet. I undressed myself, and turned on the shower. I stepped into the shower, and jumped a little as the hot water hit my back. It was soothing.
After washing my hair, and my body, I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I wrapped my body in my towel, and grabbed my tooth brush.

I got dressed into my pajama shorts, and black cami, then blow dried my hair. When it was all dry, I put it up into a bun, and walked out of the bathroom and back into the guest room that Joe and I were staying in. He had his earbuds in, and was facing the other way, editing a video. I decided to give him a scare. So I snuck up on him and jumped on him and yelled "boo." He didn't jump at all, he just took out his earbuds and looked at me with a 'wow your so scary'  face. "I didn't scare you?", I asked, crossing my arms. He shook his head, and returned editing.

"Ashley, could you come here for a moment?", My mom yelled up to me. "Yeah, give me a second", I yelled back to her. I took out one of Joe's earbuds from his ear, and said "hey I'll be right back." He nodded, so I walked out of the guest room, and down the steps. "I'm in the kitchen", my mom yelled. I walked into the kitchen, and sat up onto the counter. My mom was making cookies, and they smelt like heaven. "So whatcha need?", I asked her, as she got the cookies out of the oven. "Well, I was wondering when you are going to the hospital to visit your dad", she said taking off her oven mits and turning towards me. "Well I want to go tomorrow, and I was going to take Joe with me, if you think that would be okay with dad", I said scooting back a little bit. "That should be fine, visiting hours start from noon to 7pm", she said walking over to the fridge. "Okay", I said as I grabbed a bottle of water. 

I got up and went to the guest room, seeing Joe, asleep. I woke him up to tell him my plans for tomorrow. "Listen, we are going to go to the hospital tomorrow around noon to visit my dad, then we can go do something, okay?", I asked him, as he turned over and looked at me. He nodded and kissed me goodnight. I decided to go to bed too, so I plugged in my phone and hopped into bed. I snuggled up next to him, and slowly fell asleep.

-----

I woke up in Joe's arms, not able to move. I grabbed his arm and slowly moved it, and crawled out of his hold, making sure I didn't wake him up. I got up, and went down stairs to make coffee. I looked at the time on the clock; 6:45am. Ugh why do i always get up so early? I grabbed a 'Dunkin Donuts' K-Cup for the Kurig and plopped it inside the part it goes in, and pushed the button. I sat there in silence, watching the hot black coffee pour into my Starbucks mug. When it was finished, I grabbed the French Vanilla creamer from the fridge and poured it in. I grabbed a spoon and mixed the creamer into the coffee.

I walked into the living room and turned on Netflix, while I waited for everyone to get up. I couldn't find anything to watch, so I randomly selected Mean Girls. 

It was about 8:00am now, and someone was up because I heard them in the kitchen, and the kurig running. My mom walked out of the kitchen, mug in her hand and sat down on the recliner. We just talked and talked about how my life has been with moving to England, if I made any new friends, and how my YouTube is going.