Chapter 4

*EDITING PORCESS UNDERWAY* PLEASE REFER TO CHAPTER 1

Chapter 4

I must have fallen asleep during the ride because when I woke up the duck tape on my mouth was gone, my hands were untied, and they had taken me out of the sack. Oh and did I mention that I was in a huge room in a dog crate.

The room was about twice the size of my bedroom at home and had one small window near the top that I think I could just barely fit through. The walls were white and the floor was made of white tiling.

A few minutes after I woke up some guy came in. He was dressed in a long, white coat and was pushing a cart with a bigger dog crate strapped on to it.

When the guy got close enough to me I was able to read his name tag. It said John, Hematologist. That got me worrying again. In health class our teacher talked about different types of doctors and someone brought up hematologist. So my teacher went talking on and on about how a hematologist is a person who studies blood. And I am so not a fan of blood. So I am not going to be a doctor when I get older. If I get older.

Then the guy opened my crate and I tried to scoot to the back, but he was quick and grabbed my ankle. Then he dragged me out of the dog crate, lifted me up and tried to put me in the one on the cart but I was squirming so mush he ended up dropping me on his foot.

Then I took off running towards the door but some guards were standing just outside it and I decided to just get out another way.

Then I started looking around and I remembered the window. So as I was looking for it the guy got back up and started to call for help by shouting out the door. Then the guards come running in and blocked the door from the inside. So I decided that it was defiantly best if I just takeoff running for the window and jump up and fly out it.

When I looked behind me I saw that a lot more people were in here now so I took off running towards the window. When I was about nine feet from the wall the window was in I jumped up and whooshed out my wings. Then within the next second I had crashed through the window and was out in the freezing cold wind.

As I looked around I could just make out a big red building. As I flew closer I was able to read the side of it the said jet and helicopter housing. So I landed and ran around the building to find the door in. When I did though it was locked and I needed a code to get in. then I remembered the numbers on the side of the helicopter that they took me here in so I tried those numbers and it worked!

As I stepped inside I felt a warm gush of air hit me and I felt relieved. Then I went around looking for a jet or helicopter that I could try flying because I knew that if I tried flying from here to at least Argentina I’d end up in the ocean.

As I was looking around I heard footsteps and hid. Then as the steps got louder I heard voices and panicked. Then all of a sudden it got really quiet again. Then I heard the door open and felt cold air hit my ankles. The next thing I knew was that I was alone again.

So I continued walking around to find something I could ride home in. Then I saw a nice small helicopter and jumped in. I flicked a couple switches and it flickered to life.

Inside it was white and had black control panels. I quickly sat down pushed some more buttons and the big door in front of me opened and I took off trying to steer the helicopter as smoothly as possible but that was really hard to do.

Once I was outside I flew north since that was the only direction you can go when you’re on the South Pole. Then I headed for Argentina.

When I was about an hour from the shore of Argentina I noticed a blinking red light that wasn’t blinking when I left. So I started to panic a little.

It could be a tracking devise signal or a bomb notice. I thought but I was so not going to take the chance of it being a bomb so I opened the door to the helicopter and jumped out. Down, down, down, towards the ocean below….