Chapter 19

*EDITING PROCESS UNDWERWAY* PLEASE REFER TO CHAPTER 1

Hey everyone! So here I got a new idea for you guys to get the chapter sooner. Get me up to 5 votes and comments together. like u can give me 1 comment and 4 votes, 3 votes and 2comments i dont care i just want 5 all together.

P.S.  As u can c i donated this chapter to 7upgirl because she's my sis and it was her idea (not just for the names) but also for Hannah and Ben to meet Destiny and Joy.

P.S.S I would have chosen somthing like Kayla and Hailey but she wouldnt cooperate with me- plus i o her 1.

Chapter 19

Well it was six when mom came into my room and placed the tiara on my head so I decided to go and talk to Ben, see what he was going to wear.

When I walked across the hall Dad was just leaving Ben’s room and was about to turn around to see me. He must have been ready already to because he had on a nice white, collared, long sleeved shirt like the princes wore in those fairy tales.

     Then I thought, Oh God I hope he doesn’t see me! Then he just turned around and walked down the hall, not even noticing me. That was weird?

Then I knocked on Ben's door and heard him say “Come in” and then I walked into his room.

“Who’s there?” He said looking directly at me.

“It’s me, Ben. Can’t you see?”

“Ahh… I can see but I can’t see you”, He said and then stepped closer in my direction, “Where are you?”

“I’m over here by the door”, I said and then shut the door behind me.

Then his eyes widened, “You have invisibility!”

 “No way! This is so cool! Then I guess you can’t tell me what I’m wearing?”

  “No”, He said with one eyebrow raised. Then I thought about him seeing me and his eyes widened.

“Hey your back!”

“Good you can see me again”, I said and then walked over to his bed and sat down.

“Nice tiara”, he said in a teasing way.

“Oh shut up. You have to wear one too so why don’t you show me now so that I don’t have to make fun of you at supper.”

“Okay then”, He said and put his crown on his head.

“Nice. Now did Dad bring up the prophecy thing to you, because Mom brought it up to me?”

“Yah, he said it was like over ten thousand years old that if we weren’t careful bad things would happen. Not only to Galactia, but also to earth! Maybe that’s why those WEA guys were trying to catch us- they were from Galactia!

“What? No, how would they know we were on earth?”

“I don’t know”, Ben said sitting down next to me, “Maybe they have records of who lives where.”

“Maybe… well see yah at supper.”

“Later”, Ben said and I left his room.

Later I was in my room fixing my tiara on my head when I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in”, I said and then in walked a house keeper.

“Hello, Your Highness, the King sent me to come get you so I can lead you to supper.”

“Alright, I’ll be there in a moment”, I answered and then she bowed and left the room. Then I turned around, walked to the door, turned off the lights, walked into the hall to find Ben standing next to the house keeper.

As we were heading down the hall to the cafeteria the house keeper told us that the announcer will say our names and then we should walk into the room flowing our parents.  

Well when that did happen I did what I was told and then I sat down. Ben sat on my right and Dad on my left, with Mom sitting on Ben’s right. Then in walked our guests.

 They looked like they were a family. The dad was tall and looked just like Dad and Ben so I was figuring we were going to be eating with vampires. The mom looked…regular-like a human. And then in walked two girls that were…. twins! They each had long, brown, below shoulder length, hair that was strait.  The only real difference between them was that one was slightly paler like their dad and the other looked more human like their mom.

Then they all came over to the table, bowed, and then sat down across the table from us. Their dad sat across from our dad and their mom sat across from our mom. So that meant that he twins sat down across from Ben and I. That’s when I noticed that their dad and our dad looked so alike.

“Hello, Richard”, my dad said standing up, “Thank you for coming.”

“Thank you for having us”, Richard said and sat down.

“Richard, Sabrina, Girls… I’d like you to meet…, “Dad said and then motioned to us, “Ben”, Dad said and then Ben waved, “And Hannah”, and then I waved a shy wave.

“Hello, nice to meet you, guys. These are our twin daughters”, Richard said and then the two girls stood up. “Destiny”, he said and then the paler one curtsied slightly, “And Joy”, and then the one that looked like their mom curtsied slightly too.

“Ben, Hannah, these are your cousins”, Dad said and then Ben, Destiny, Joy, and I all said at the same time: “COUSINS!?”