Chapter 5

*EDITING PROCESS UNDERWAY* PLEASE REFER TO CHAPTER 1

Chapter 5

            As the ocean below rushed up to me I snapped out my wings and caught an up draft. Then I soared upward so that when I looked down all the boats and houses down below looked like little ants.

            I kept on flying till my wings were killing me and then I landed. Then I decided to just find a box or small space that I could sleep in overnight then I would take off again tomorrow morning.

 It was very dark now so I was figuring that it was close to midnight. As I looked around there were shadows everywhere. When I got close to the trees in the park they seemed to talk to me soothingly so I jumped up and flew on to one of the top branches.

As I lied there over night I kept looking up and started playing connect the dots with the stars. The first pattern I made looked like a flower, then a big star, and then a tree. Each time I kept dosing off about what happened earlier this week up to today.

First I got attacked by a guy twice my size. Second I found out that I have wings. Third I was kidnapped. Forth I escaped. And fifth I am sitting in a tree thinking about the week and wondering how I’ll get home—fast so my mom doesn’t worry.

That was the big problem. How to get home so my mom doesn’t worry? My mom usually works from six in the morning till ten at night. Except if she has to do something else outside of work.

Well…. I thought. If I sleep till morning and fly all day then stop for lunch and fly again then if I fly all through the night I might be able to make it home in about two days! I thought sleepily and closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

~~~

~~

~

 Sorry it's short! anyway once again pleaze vote and comment!