Chapter 23

*EDITING PROCESS UNDWERWAY* PLEASE REFER TO CHAPTER 1

PLZ READ!!!!

Thank you all for reading my story! i luv u guys and ur votes  and comments make my day! :) Just to remind u the poster/banner contest is over and I have finished typing all the chapters for Hannah Crutz! :)/:( Just five more chapters to go and then the end of the book! YAY!!! my first finished book! (that could realy use some editing later) lol kk thx 4 reading!!!!! ~wdsw22

Chapter 23

When we appeared at the park we were standing in front of the gates. The gates were huge and solid looking. Each gate was made of metal and the wall going around the park and connecting to the gates were made of stone. The stone was built up about waist high and then metal poles extended another foot higher from the top of the stone.

Then we walked in and paid for the wrist bands we needed to wear to get on to the rides and we all walked around and started looking for rides.

“Hey what about the big water slide?” Ben said pointing in the direction of a river of water floating in the air.

“Woah!” Brendan, Ivy, and I all said craning our heads up to look up at the water and someone riding it.

“How do we get up there?” Ivy asked looking at me but I just shrugged.

“We walk up the stairs. This way”, Monica said walking ahead to some wide wooded stairs with a clear tube of water going up the stairs next to it.

“What’s that tube for? Why is it going up next to the stairs?”Brendan asked what I think we were all thinking.

“Well in Galactia there aren’t just vampires, witches, and flying people like us. There are also fairies, wizards, and mermaids. The tube is so the mermaids can get on the ride also. These tubes go all over the park. Some go underground, others go up in the air, and some go on the ground next to the sidewalks.” Monica said and just then a mermaid swam right up the tube followed by two more.

The first one had a light blue colored tail and blond/gold hair. The second one had a yellow tail and brown hair. Then the third one had a red tail and black hair. They all had the same wrist bands on that we had and they were swimming really fast up the tube.

“Well let’s go!” I said getting everyone to look at me. “Do we want the mermaids to ride this first or us?”

“Us!” They all shouted back and we charged up the ten, long, flights of steps and got in line. There we all practically collapsed from exhaustion. Ivy was grabbing on to me to hold her up. Brendan and Ben were leaning forward with their hands on their knees and Monica was doing the same thing as the boys.

“Remind me never to do that….again!” Ivy nearly whispered for us all to hear.

“Next!” The ride operator yell and a mermaid pulled herself out of a small pool that connected to the tube and got on to the side right next to it. Then he waved her and she went down the slide.

“Hey. Is that the first mermaid we saw coming up the tube?” Ben asked.

“Yah I think so. C’mon! We let her beat us!” Brendan said and then the operator yelled for another rider to get on.

“Me!” I yelled and then sat down at the top of the slide. When the operator waved for me to go down I turned my head around so I could see my friends and then I shouted to them. “Later!” And then I went down the slide.

This is so cool! I thought sending that M.M. to all of them. Below me I could see almost all the people in the park. I could see all the people at the bumper cars. All the people at the food stand. Even all the people in the parking lot on the other side of the park.