Chapter 10

*EDITING PROCESS UNDWERWAY* PLEASE REFER TO CHAPTER 1

Chapter 10

Tomorrow at school was a little better. If you count getting stopped by the Gang again. This time they looked mad. I mean really mad.

“Lookie here, guys. The Bad Girl is back. I guess she wanted to come back for another fight, eh?” Mason said with a grin on his face.

“Yah” Jack said chiming in, “Looks like is Mason. Should we give her what she wants?”

“Yah I think we should”, mason said stepping closer.

Oh no you don’t, I thought hard at Mason, Don’t you dare or I will tell Miss. Glade you were the one who put the sidewalk chalk in her purse that stained it and she had to get a new one.

“You’ll what?” He said stopping dead in his tracks.

“What Mason?” Jack said looking at him with a weird look on his face.

Now buzz off! I thought at him then shouted boo and he ran away terrified with Jack and the rest of the Gang following him. Next I turned and continued my walk to school.

At school I met up with Ivy in the hall and told her she could come over on Friday. Then we walked around the school talking till it was time for class. We talked about everything we were going to do and stuff. I told her she should come prepared for anything and that Ben was going to have a friend over again. Then she told me to make sure I had all my makeup together because we always do our Hideous Makeovers, as we call them.

When lunch rolled around I meet up with Ben and asked him if he had picked which friend he was having over. He was going to have Brendan over. Which was perfectly fine with me, I just wanted to know because Ivy and I always pull pranks on the boys, but depending on who Ben had over we altered the pranks so that they’ll work.

            “Have you see any WEA guys yet?” Ben asked using the initials for the World Experiments Administration.

“No but I’m pretty sure they’re gonna put two and two together pretty soon and figure out where we are”, I said lowering my voice.

“Totally. Now let’s bug out, my friends need me”, Ben said and started walking towards the table he usually sits at and I started back to the table Ivy and I were sitting at.

~~~

~~

~

Once again sorry for it being short! please vote and comment! it made it on the whats hot list once! please help me get it back up there! that made me so estatic I ALMOST cried! lol