Chapter 4

Isabelle POV

Recap

“Shut the hell up your gonna wake her up and it’s not like I was actually reading it all I got from it was her name was Isabelle and she writes poetry” The boy who name I am guessing is Hunter said. It was only then I started to comprehend what they were saying. That was my journal they were talking about, he read my journal that had my deepest thoughts and feelings. No one and I repeat NO ONE reads my journal.  

It was then my eyes snapped open for the first time.

Now

As I open my eyes the first thing I see is a familiar set of piercing blue eyes staring down into mine. The next thing I notice is that I was cradle into his lap which of cause being me I started to squirms and ended up falling on my tooshie. They didn’t even realize what was happening till like a minute later. I am guessing the dude who is trying to help me up name is Hunter and you know what in his other hand is MY JOURNAL. You know what the next thing I do.

“One where the chizz am I and two WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY BABY IN YOUR HAND DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!” I yelled and deaths glare at every single person in that room. I swear all of them stiffen after does words came out my mouth. But it is understandable I learned a long time ago that I could be pretty intimidating and scary when I am ready. Everyone still where they are and staring at me. I at this moment jump into action and went straight for my journal and began pacing in the room while trying to calm myself before I do something I regret.

 I check my journal and everything still seems to be intact……..good, but still gives you no reason to look in it. I know I may be over reacting but honestly I am not, this has everything that has happened to me even my powers. Like hell if I am letting them know that. Finally after calming myself down I stop pacing and turn to them.

“Answer truthfully or this will not end well” I said in a cold voice I was not paying any attention to the looks on their faces I just wanted answer right now, they all nod.

“Why was my journal in your hands?” I turned to the one who had the decency to read it.

“I was packing away your things and came across it I had no idea it was your journal” He said with a sheepish smile, does he think this is a joke?

“How much did you see?” I asked

“Only the first page” He replies quickly. I open the book to check the first page to see that it has my name and my first ever poem written, I smiled at the memory but this is no time to go down memory lane. I let it go for now because I still need to find out where I am and why I am here.

“Where am I and I am here why” I asked in a dead serious tone.

“Well honey I think we should talk about this over a cup of tea” The female voice from before answered, I looked at her for a second she had the same features as Hunter except her hair was blonde.

“By the way my name is Linda and I am sorry we had to meet like this” She said I just nod, everyone in the room began to leave and I made sure to be on full alert. No way am I going to trust them without a good reason to do it.

****

I was sitting on a love seat drinking a mug of honey tea with a hint of cinnamon. I had to admit this was my moment of weakness how they knew I love this tea beats me and this chair was so comfy. Pulse it was a total upgrade from the forest not that I am saying that I don’t like it there.

Anyway I allowed a smile to slip onto my lips which probably brightened the mood because all the tension in the air was gone. Before I was about to repeat my question a man walks into the room, he was built and had green eyes with brown hair and looked about late 30’s.