Chapter 20 pt 2

Isabelle POV

“Where are you taking me” I demanded as we had arrived at the house, Hunter stopped to turned to me with a mischievous grin on his face.

“It a surprise” he said and pulled me to a black slick car that was parked how in front of the house. I rolled my eyes at his answer.

“How many cars do you own?” I asked as I looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

“Does it matter angel just get in the car” Hunter whined like a child.

 “Not until you tell me where we are going” I demanded once more.

“We’re going to make memories, happy now” Hunter said with a raised eyebrow.

“Fine it would do for now” I said and got into the passenger seat of the car, I could already feel Hunter excitement rolling off of him in waves.

 “We’re off on an adventure” Was the last thing Hunter said before he drove off with his music blasting through his speakers, not to loud but not too soft.  

I don’t know how long we were driving but I knew that I was starting to feel really hungry and cranky. Also I’m starting to wonder if Hunter even knows where he is going because it looks to me like we are in the middle of nowhere. The last shop we had seen was about let say  about roughly thirty minutes ago because I was counting.

Just when I was about to complain to Hunter the words died in my mouth as familiar song that brought back so many memories came on, on the radio.

‘But, baby, you hardly even notice

When I try to show you this

Song is meant to keep you

From doing what you're supposed to.

Waking up too early

Maybe we can sleep in

Make you banana pancakes

Pretend like it's the weekend now’ 

I had to turn my head to the window so that Hunter wouldn’t see how much this was affecting me. Memories of my parents and I when I was younger came flooding back.

Flashback

‘Daddy but you promise’ I said and looked up at my daddy with a pout on my face.

‘I know baby girl but, we won’t let the rain stop us now will me’ My daddy said with a big grin on his face.

I shook my head furiously as I tried to wipe away my tears. Daddy had promise that he would take me to fly my first kite ever.

‘Come on baby girl, look at daddy’ My daddy was now at my height and was looking at me straight in the eye as he kissed my tears.

I know what we can do in while we waited for the rain to pass but we can only do it if you stop crying’ Daddy said with a fake stern face.

Nod my head so much that it started to hurt ‘You promise no more tears’ daddy has asked

‘Yes’ I yelled excitedly.

‘Great let’s get started, you get at much bed sheets and pillows while I start making us some banana pancakes but remember mummy is sick so try not to wake her up’ I nod at daddy and ran off to get what he told me to.

I pulled off all my bed sheets and pillows of my bed and the one mummy keeps in my bottom draws. I got some more around from around the house but it took a little long seeing as I was small and it was hard to reach stuff. By the time I was back in my living room the delicious smell of banana pancakes filled my nose, there was a fort build out of chair cushions with a lit lantern in it which lighten the place a lot seeing as it was really dark.