Chapter 7

Isabelle POV

After that little scene in the kitchen I had excuse myself because one I was still a little flushed from my mate and the fact that my clothes where dirty from all the baking. I had a shower that left me feeling refresh. I didn’t really have any clean clothes because I hadn’t time to wash then since my life had been busy. I signed in frustration and went looking through the room to see if it had any clothes lying about so I can wear until I wash mine, even if wearing total strangers clothes made me feel to puke. 

The only thing I manage to find was a fluffy white rob that felt really nice on my skin that it made me feel giddy but I couldn’t wear that all day. I sat on my bed thinking what to do; it was already twelve o’clock in the day.

‘Ask your mate?’ Violet said in a duh tone, I am sure if I could see her she would have roll her eyes like it was the most oblivious idea ever.

‘Well it was, I thought someone like you would at least be able to figure that out’ She said, I really haven’t gotten use to her commenting on almost everything I do it can be really annoying.

I decided to block her out and just use her idea, I wrap the rob around me tight so it doesn’t show to much skin and head out of my room. I started walking down the hall when I remember I had no idea where his room was, great. Note sarcasm.

‘What do you suppose we do now’ I asked Violet, but she didn’t answer I can’t even feel her anymore.

‘Oh now you choose to shut up’ I thought to myself, great just when I want her help she decides to leave.

I began walking down the halls that were becoming familiar to me, I had no other choice than to trust my instincts they haven’t failed me wrong yet.  I continue walking down the hall making lefts and rights for about five minutes that feels like forever. How big can this house be? 

“A little lost are we?” A voice full of amusement said, I yelp in surprise as I jumped in the air. I turned around to see a familiar face from this morning. But I never really got a good look because I was rushing to get out of there. He had brownish blond hair that fell into place giving him that look that says ‘I just got out of bed’, with sky blue eyes similar to Hunter but his with a playful glint in it. He had a strong built and standing at 6’2 in height. If it wasn’t for the playful glint in his eyes I would have thought he was imitating.  The only thing is I couldn’t but a name to his face what was it again Cain, Bane, James…… Shay that’s it, I think.

“Hello, earth to Isabelle, you still with me” I looked up to meet his eyes that were filled with amusement as he waved his hand back and forth in front of my face. I slapped it away and glared at him while he chuckled.

 “Shay, what do you want I am busy” I said with a scowl on my face, when I looked at him his eyes went wide with shock and then he burst out into laughter. Did I say something funny; is there something on my face?  

 “What’s so funny?” I asked feeling a little annoyed now that he was laughing at me.

“It just I never had a woman forget my name they are normally screaming it out” He said wiggling his eyebrows with a suggestive smirk.

“Since my brother hadn’t introduced us properly, my name is Shain” He said as he took my hand and kissed it causing me to blush a bright shade of red at his behaviour.

“Well it was nice meeting, well I hope it was” I said as I folded my arms and but my index finger under my chin making it look like I am thinking meeting him over.