Please read - Important

A/N This has nothing to do with NGMTTA but I would like to see what you think of this book should I go through with it or not. Comment your thoughts and like if you think I should. NGMTTA will hopefully be updated my tomorrow <3 :#

Smile ~ Noella

Chapter 1 - The invaders and the gay European

Noella POV

“Good Morning my lovely, but slightly weird family’ I greeted everyone as I enter the kitchen with a big smile. My dad was making breakfast because my mom couldn’t cook to save her life so she was reading the newspaper at the table. And last but not least my brother had his four month girlfriend on his lap sucking her face away.

Lovely

“Good morning Noella” my mom said without moving her eyes from the papers, my brother ignore me and my dad held his hands out to me to give him a hug with a grin on his face.

Daddy’s girl, guilty as charged.

“Good morning pumpkin” Daddy said and kissed me on my forehead. He looked at my outfit and shook his head at me. I was wearing my white converse, a short blue jeans that was shredded at the end and a grey top with the word ‘ISLAND’ on it, a picture of the beach under it and it stop right before my belly button. I had my shades on top of my head. 

See the thing about my dad is he doesn’t care what I wear once I don’t bring any boys home to have sex or whoring around at my school. My dad and surprisingly my brother had that cat with me right before we moved to Florida.

Dad placed a plate in front of me completely filled with sausage and egg. What I’m a growing girl. Okay that’s a lie, I stop growing at the age fourteen but surprisingly I’m incredibly curvy. But I think that has to do with the fact that my whole family is from Colombia and being Colombians.

“Hey some table manners would be nice” I said as I kicked my brother’s chair causing them to stop what they were doing. My brother glared at my while Tiffany aka his girlfriend blushed.

“Oh dear as I recall nothing in those table manner’s rules of yours said anything about making out with my girlfriend” My brother Wyatt said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, but at least they stopped.

“So hunny you excited for the first day back out to school” My mom asked which slightly surprise me seeing as she is mostly in her own world. God knows doing what.

Ah yes spring break is over and back out to that hellhole we call school. But unlike seventy five percent of teenagers everywhere I happen to like school.

“Oh yeah I am, I’m planning on trying out for our school play this year ‘Midsummer night’s dream’ I said.

“Nerd” My brother scoffed.

Tiffany and I both hit him on the back of his head at the same time. Did I mention that I happen to love his girlfriend sometimes I think I love her more that he does.

“Are you forgetting that once apon a time I was a nerd” Tiffany said. Yep you heard right back in high school, yeah hard to believe seeing as she looks like a model for Victoria secrete but it true I swear. 

Scouts Honor

So basically when we lived back in Colombia my brother was known as the heartthrob of his high school. He ended up falling in love with Tiffany back then. But at last we ended up moving out here to Florida and they had to break up. Three months ago they reconnect and well it obvious how the story ends.

“Noella” My head snapped up to my mom was looking annoyed at me.

“Sorry, what did you say?” I asked sheepishly, and heard my brother snickering next to me. I sent him a side glare.