Chapter 19

Isabelle POV

The second time for the day I wasn’t awoken by a nightmare but by Hunter staring down at me with adoring eyes that held so much love and his arms on my waist holding me protectively like someone was about to take me away.

“Good morning” I said as I snuggle closer to him for warmth and comfort.

“Good morning my little angle” Hunter said as he pecked my lips leaving me wanting more.

“Little angle?” I asked confused about the new nick name.

“Yeah you’re little and you’re my angle” Hunter said and had his thinking face on which was the cutest thing I had ever seen. His eyebrows furrowed together and his lips were pouty “I’m like it and I’m going to keep it”

I thought about it for a minute.

“Yeah I like it to” I said then pressed my lips because I wanted to ever since he removed his lips from my earlier. As soon as my lips came crashing down on Hunter’s he immediately responded by tightening his grip on me and rolling us over so he was on top of me.

Our kiss was passionate but still held some intensity in it. Hunter run his tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission which I denied. I heard Hunter growl in the back of his throat which caused me to smile against his lips.  I didn’t even notice when Hunter hands moved down to my thighs until he gave them a squeeze causing me to gasp.  

Hunter took that opportunity and slides his tongue in my mouth.

Sneaky little bastard 

 Our tongues fought for dominance but at last it was no use seeing as Hunter won.  

When we pulled apart we were both panting. I thought we would have stop there but it seems like Hunter had other things in mind. He began trailing pepper kisses down my jaw and neck causing me to moan out loud. I would have been embarrassed but I had no time to be. He found my sweet spot and started sucking and nipping on it making me moan out louder than before. My hands were lace in Hunter Hair playing with it and pulling on it whenever he started to nip on me sweet spot. 

I aimlessly ran my fingers down Hunter’s naked back causing him to shiver on top of me. I smirked.

I never wanted to end; I was in heaven right now.

But all good things must come to an end.

Without warning, Hunter pulled away and rolled onto his side of the bed and it seemed like time froze.  I looked over to Hunter face to see what happen. He had a frustrated look present on his face.  

I felt an overwhelming feeling of rejection, like waves crashing down on me.

What happened?

Why did he stop?

Did I do something wrong?

Did he not like it?

All these questions were clouding my better judgment. Suddenly feeling embarrasses of myself I silently get out of bed and try to make a quick getaway.

But alas it was useless because as soon as my arms were about to twist the door handle a hand grasp my wrist and spun my body around. I was nose to nose with Hunter while he looked at me with confused eyes.

“Where you going?” was the first thing that came out of his mouth, was he really serious?

“To my room” I mumble as I tried to create space between us.

“Why?” 

“Oh I don’t know maybe because the guy I was just under practically ran away from me like I had a fucking disease” I sarcasm laced my tone with a bitterness under it. Hunter looked surprise for a minute before it seems to dawn on him what the real problem was.