Chapter 8

Isabelle POV 

It was a little early in the evening when I decided that I would take a walk. I found this stone walk way that lead to a beautiful garden. In the middle of the water fountain with a wolf spurting water, little benches spread throughout the entire garden with flowers of different kinds everywhere. It made the place look breath taking and I could get high of the scent the flowers were giving out. I took a seat that was directly facing the fountain and behind a batch of lilies.   

I pulled out my dairy and began to write everything that has been going on with me and how I’d see myself in two different futures. One with me living with Hunter in a little house isolated from the world with maybe a child or two and the next one was if I hadn’t met Hunter then maybe I wouldn’t have all this drama but would I still have Violet seeing as she showed herself after I met him. I would probably be in the Amazon by then, I always wanted to go there. That would have been nice, maybe I could talk Hunter into going there to spend some time if this so call ‘relationship’ works out and reaches to that stage, and secretly I am hoping it does.

If you’re wondering where Hunter is and he let me wonder of on my own. The reasons are simple I left a letter saying I was going to for a walk and would be back in a while and I did reassure him that I wouldn’t run away again this morning. 

I pulled out my sketchpad and began to draw the scenery in front of me. This happens to be the fountain sitting in the centre the bench to the left of it and the background where the different type of flowers that were there.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was finally satisfied with my drawing when I had decided to head back to the house. I packed up all my stuff and began to walk back to the house humming to a random song that comes to my head.

As I arrived at the house I notice that a lot of noise where coming from it, which got me kind of curious so I partly picked up my paste. I enter the house and walked to the kitchen where I see the little boy who was in the kitchen this morning with Hunter and Shain. He actually looks like a younger version of them he has Hunter light brown hair and sky blue eyes like Shain own. He is playing on a game device and looks like he hasn’t seen me yet I walk up to him with a smile on my face and clear my throat loud enough to get his attention which it didn’t so I try again, still nothing. 

I then instead of clearing my throat seeing as that is not working just tapped on his shoulder which finally gets him to look up. His brows are furrowed together making him look adorable.

“Hi” He says shyly, oh wow a shy one in the family, finally I am getting tired of the cockiness in this family.

“Hi, what’s your name?”  

“Peter, who are you?”

“I’m Isabelle, Hunter’s friend”

“Are you one of his girlfriends?” What does he mean by one of his girlfriends, I thought he didn’t have a girlfriend? Could he be referring to his past girlfriends or did he have more than one at the same time. I tried to shake my head of all does thought all it was doing was giving me a headache and a little heartache I don’t like the thought of any other girl being with him. I know right been here how long and already he has me jealous.

“No, I’m not” I said making my voice even, so it doesn’t seem like that statement affected me at all, even if he was a child I don’t think he is stupid.