Chapter 13 part 2

Isabelle POV

“Oh my God, stay still” 

“Try this on”

“It makes her look fat”

“How about this?”

“I love it”

“We still have to do her makeup and hair”

Basically that is what I have been hearing for the past hour and a half as I was being thrown around like a Barbie doll. I had a scowl present on my face since this started. I had absolutely no say in what I was to wear because as they say and I quote ‘We know best’. I felt completely violated, how could these girls feel comfortable in their underwear and bra in front of other people. 

I was thrown and locked in the bathroom to bath while the looked for something for me to wear in the meantime. I admit that wasn’t bad but it was when Casey barged into the bathroom while I was still bathing demanding that I hurry up. I was completely dumbfounded as she left, do they all do this or is it just her, I could already tell she was crazy from earlier but does she have no boundaries. I pretty much decided it was best that I get out of the bath then because I had no idea what she would have done if I didn’t.

Fast forward a bit, my room was a complete mess. All my clothes were scattered everywhere from the window sill to underneath my bed. The had me go through what felt like a million outfits but it was really just fifty. I didn’t even know I had that much clothes in my room but Julie had informed me that some of the things I tried on were there.  

I think the boys should have given me a head’s up that we be having four completely crazed girls staying the weekend. This is going to be such an interesting weekend if I do say so myself, a house filled with crazy teenagers, oh joy. Note sarcasm  

“Ding-Dong” 

“Oh my Gosh he’s here” Julie and the rest of the girls began to squeal; while I just snorted at the way they were acting. It was like they were the ones who were going on the date and not me. ‘Wait, why would Hunter have to ring the bell if he lives here?’ I thought to myself but my thoughts were broken by the girls talking again.

“Oh my gosh I’m so proud girls, we did amazing” I looked at all of them as they beckon me to the mirror. I gasped as I looked at myself, this wasn’t me. This was someone incredibly beautiful, I had to admit these girls really did do good, or as Kat said amazing.  

My hair was curled leaving it to fall down perfectly in waves around my face, thanks to Kat. My lips were cherry red but they made the rest of my face look totally natural that was done my Sarah. My dress was lace at the top stopping a little before my belly where it had a crisscross that left my side bear and the skirt of my dress was peach reaching right before my knees Julie picked out the outfit. I had ring on my middle finger and a necklace with a heart shape pendant and for shoes I was hearing black heel boots which was chosen by Casey. It was hard to believe that this was me seeing as I had never done something like this. It was like a new me a new start.

“Come on can’t keep your prince charming waiting” Julie said as she shoved a small circular peach flower purse in my hand. It was when the girls started pushing me out the room and down the stairs that I began to become incredibly nervous. Would I mess this up, how would I act would he like what I was wearing? I was so deep in my thoughts (this seem to be happening a lot) that I didn’t even realized that I was on the last step and that I had gotten a hard push from one of the girls. Do I have to stick a “I’m clumsy” sign on my back so I can avoid all this, oh who am I kidding that’s not even gonna help.

I was expecting a fall to the floor but it never came instead hand that sent familiar sparks through my body circled around my waist. I already knew who it was and I was blushing like crazy due to embracement, good way to start of your date Isabelle.  Just play it cool and you will be good.