Chapter 22- Sent Away

Annaley's POV

I made it to the bus and the minute I did they gave me dirty looks, why are they doing this? is this the same friends I grew up with? "Anna...don't get to close to them you know we're already in trouble with my father" Jess says as I sit in an empty seat and lean my head and look out the window. "no kidding Anna...you're really pushing your buttons with him too" Nathan says as he sighs. They continue to lecture me as I look out the window as a tear falls down. As the bus drops us off I run to my room and lock the door. They banged and called out to me for probably an hour then finally gave up. When everyone was sleep I went to the balcony in my room and stood on the edge. I looked down then slowly looked up "I'm sorry I failed you mom" Tears fall down my eyes and take the step and began falling. I closed my eyes feeling the wind around me speed letting me know I was going to hit ground soon. All of a sudden it stops but I didn't hit ground...why? I opened my eyes to see Shawn holding me in bridal position in his arms.

"WHAT WAS YOU THINKING ANNA?" Aiden shouts and I just bury my head on Shawns chest to keep from crying but it didn't work. Shawn holds me tight "Shh it's going to be ok...lets head back Aiden before her friends open the door" He carried me the entire way to his place " did you eat anything lass?" Aiden ask but I just look down making the answer obvious and Shawn sets me down and looks at me,"I'll make us something" Shawn says as he gets up I grab his sleeve," I'm...not hungry" I say softly but Aiden speaks before he does," well that's too damn bad you're gonna eat" I sigh. I shouldn't even be here they're just gonna get mad at me and it will make things worst. "if you're that worried we will make sure you get home safe after you've calmed down" Aiden says while Shawn was making something. Once he finished and we ate then we all sat and watched a movie and without knowing I fell asleep in Shawn's arms.

Shawn's POV

I picked up Anna and carried her," lets take her home before her crazy friends notice" Aiden nods and when we get to her place and I climbed to her window with her on my back. I laid her down and put blanket over her and kisses her forehead. Me and Aiden put a protection around her but also made her think everything that just happened with us tonight was a dream. After all she needs to find her way through this. hoping she would be able to pick herself up we watched her from a distance as she decided to stay with her friends but that smile went away, her eyes became distance. We even noticed she stopped singing in class. This isn't good if this keeps up I know her grades will drop too low to where she will have to repeat.

When Aiden and I went home we talked about her and even he was getting worried to the point he wanted to kidnap her. We decided we would try and talk to her again after school and see if she wanted to move with us. So the next day as planned we went to school and we waited for school to end. When it finally did and we grabbed our belongings we called out to Anna but Jess and Nathan got in front of us,"leave her alone" Jess said. I could see Aiden was itching to throw the first hit but holding back. I pushed them away and ran after Anna who was about to get on the bus. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me and I kissed her deeply while holding her and when i stopped I looked at her and for once she was looking at me," if you want Anna..you can stay with us..you don't have to go back there at all" She holds me and agreed to move in and to meet up that night a block from where I lived. She gets on the bus and later that night me and Aiden waited and waited but she never showed.

Aiden's POV

After Anna went on the bus that was the last time we honestly saw her, she didn't show that night something didn't seem right or add up. We decided to wait alittle longer then we headed back to the house trying to figure what happened. Maybe we will get answers tomorrow at school, so we decided to sleep it off and the next day we didn't see her, she didn't even come. At this point I was getting irritated. When class dismissed I walked up to Jess and turned her around fast," Where's Anna?" I said sternly and before she could say anything Nathan jumps in and pushes me off of her," get the hell off my girl" He says and I get up and punched him in his jaw sending him back," WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled as I kept punching him.

Shawn stops me and pulls me off and Jess helps her boyfriend Nathan up and they stare at us while we stare at them," I'm going to ask one last time....where IS she?" I say as calm as I could and that's when they didn't say anything. Just as I was about to lose it that's when one of them speaks," She...was transferred" Melanie says and I look at her," transferred where?" I asked and she looks down," to an all girls strict boarding school...no visiters allowed" she said softly. "is that true?...is Anna really at another school?" Mr. Groban said from behind us and they nod. "Wow and you guys call yourselves her friends and yet let her suffer like she does...hope you can sleep well at night" I said as Shawn and I walk pass them and I stop at the door," and also..if ANYTHING happens to Anna I will come after every last one of you...because you are ALL to blame for this" I say and slam the door shut. We have to find her and fast.