Chapter 36- Welcome Home!!!

[A/N: The song I used for this chapter can be found as an mp3 on the link

http://tyerecords.love-blossom.net/love-live-is-snow-halation/ ]

Teresa's POV

I can't believe how fast the year is going and soon winter concert we have to perform and winter break will be here soon. None of us knows what to do yet, we usually do one for the school and a happy holidays beach party one. I look at the others sitting at lunch," hey guys you know break is coming soon any ideas of the songs we should do?" I say and they look at me," No we usually have help from Anna but she's kinda...well lost at the moment" Megan says. I look at Anna reading her book instead of eating. "well...then we'll just have to ask for her help" Jess says and we all say to her at the same time "good luck". Anna is as stubborn as a mule and getting her to sing with us and actually have fun the chances are so slim they think it's anorectic. However it's our only shot, who knows maybe she will just this once. After lunch we agreed to meet up at her dad's place. We knock on the door and ask if we could come in and see Anna and Aiden. Mr. Groban lets us in and Lucas, Aiden, and Chris was on the couch and they look at us. "is everything alright?" Lucas asked.

Aiden's POV

I look at them as Jess speaks," No it's not alright...we usually do the winter concerts and we're having a hard time this year because..Anna helps us with the songs" ahhh I see. "Anna really loves the winter concerts so she always handled the songs around this time" Melanie says. I look at the guys and smile and they smile as we nod thinking the same thing. "lets get her to join shall we?" I say as we all walk towards her room and I just open the room I no longer bother knocking. "Anna they wanna ask you something?" I say and she turns around and looks at them. "Anna...please join us on the winter concert we really need you" Jasmine says. Anna looks at them," I'm so sorry you guys but.. I can't.." she says and Jess walks up to her and gets eye level "Anna PLEASE we need you...I'm begging you and you know I don't like begging" Jess says. I have to admit I'm kinda enjoying this a bit more than I should. "I..I ca.." she starts but then I speak. "Anna if you help them out I will give you your powers back...as long as you don't go crazy with them again" She looks at me then at them. "Anna you know you're the only one who can bring the right spirit of winter because it's your favorite season. For once just...let loose and have fun." She goes silent as we stare at her then she reaches into her folder and pulls out lyrics," I wrote these last year for this year..here" She hands it to Jess.

"Are you going to sing with us...just like we use to?" Jasmine asked. After Anna sighs in defeat I smile knowing she's giving in. "Alright...I'll do it" she says and they cheer and Jess hugs her tight. "Aiden...you, me, Lucas, and chris will be doing a song as well" Nathan says. I look at him," wait what? I didn't sign up for this" the girls giggle and Anna says," if I have to so do you" she smirks and I look at her smiling," fair enough...alright I'll do it". We began to practice immediatley since break was only a week away and the holiday concert was just a few days away. We practiced and practiced till the time came and we performed for the school then finally the holiday beach party came and we chose to go first since we wanted to get it over with haha. After we got done we was asked to pass out paper lanterns and have everyone write a wish on them and hold on to it till they asked to. The girls got on stage with beautiful outfits and it wasn't just the six of them, Melody and Jenni was with them too. Some even dyed their hairs and even Ariel joined them.

(Jasmine, Anna, and Megan)

Don't you think it's strange?

These feelings that I've gained

Fall to my heart as if like snowflakes from the sky

(Melody, Jenni, and Melanie)

Showing what could be