Chapter 3- First Day

Annaley's POV

As the door opened and we walked on shore we was met by Jess's sister Ariel who Jess gladly hugged tightly since she haven't seen her in a long time. Then we followed her to the limo and she filled us in on everything.

Ariel: I'm so happy to see you guys again, I can't believe you are all so grown now
Nathan: haha speak for yourself we haven't seen you since you since you had Melody
Meghan: Speaking of which how is the princess?
Ariel: haha she's fine she will actually being going to elementary school this year
Melanie: Wait she's five now? *Ariel Nods*
Nathan: is she gonna take over the throne?
Ariel: She will take my place as queen as soon as she's 21
Nathan: sounds like a hell of a birthday plan *we all giggle*
Ariel: Don't even think about it Nathan
Me: so wait she gets to stay here on land while we leave our home to train?
Teresa: Anna can you honestly say you have a home? you live only with Reannon
Nathan and Meghan: *hits Teresa then looks at me*
Ariel: Actually Melody will be leaving home but it's when she graduates
Jess: That's amazing I can't wait to show Melody where we're from
Ariel: haha yea she's excited

We pulled up to the first place which was a house big enough for probably 3 to 4 people which I ended up being right because Ariel handed Tre the keys and said this is where his group will be staying and the bus will be here every morning at 7:30am to pick them up and that she would be back the end of the week after they settled. Nathan, Melanie, Jasmine and Tre ended up getting out of the car thanking Ariel and walking into the house to unpack and choose their room.

The car drives off and while the other girls are talking I was just staring out the window until the car stopped in front of another house and Teresa, Meghan, Reannon, and I got out and I saw we was not too far from the sea which I'm glad because I love swimming. "Daddy told me you girls really loved to swim so we gave you the one closer to the ocean" Ariel says smiling and Teresa, Meghan, and Reannon cheered and said thanks while we all walked in after she told us the same thing except the bus will be here at 7:20am ....this is a NIGHTMARE I barely do mornings no scratch that I DON'T do morings period.

Jess's POV

I'm so excited I get to go to school here it kinda feels weird. I look at Ariel and she smiles at me," I'm so happy Jess that you get to stay with me, we have so much to catch up on" I giggle and say," Yea we do and you can help me pick out my outfit for tomorrow for school" she kinda giggles and says," well you don't have to worry about that" and I look at her confused and said," wait don't tell me they have.." and she finishes while nodding," yep uniforms".

Part of me was hoping she was joking but I knew she wasn't and so I thought maybe I could decorate the uniform to where I'd like it but I know I'm gonna hear it alot from the others tomorrow since she DID forget mention that to the others. At least tomorrows friday so we get a small taste of what our 2 years will be like. We pull up to the Castle and she shows me to my HUGE room and it's my favorite color too. She walks to my closet and pulls out the uniform and I looked at it and it's not that bad but kinda could be better type of uniforms. I mean its plaid skirts and white shirts with a jacket. It beats khaki's anyday so I'll decorate the jacket and mix belts for the skirts. I'm sure Teresa will have fun decorating it haha. I hug my sister as I changed my clothes and went to bed I was exhausted from the ride and excited for tomorrow.

 I hug my sister as I changed my clothes and went to bed I was exhausted from the ride and excited for tomorrow