Chapter 4- Uniforms and Early Mornings

Tre's POV

I woke up before everyone and decided to go on a morning run around the block but as I was getting ready to leave I see Ariel left a package and I see it has all of their uniforms in it and I chuckle knowing I'm gonna have an exciting morning. I laid each of their uniforms on each of their dressers and went for my run. I came back to find everyone still asleep so I took my shower then grabbed a few pots and pans and started banging on them" TIME TO WAKE UP EVERYONE....YOU GOT AN HOUR AND HALF TO GET READY AND EAT BEFORE BUS IS HERE" I shout and all I hear is moaning and as I walk downstairs I started hearing them shout.

Jasmine: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
Melanie: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?
Nathan: THIS IS STRAIGHT BULL**** I AIN'T WEARIN THIS SH*T

They run downstairs while I'm sitting down drinking orange juice and they're all talking at once and I look at them" Quiet...now go get ready because I'm NOT driving you to school and I don't want to hear another word you got that? this IS part of your training so deal with it" they groan while they all walk upstairs to get ready while I hear Nathan mumble," I'd like to see you wear this gay sh*t" ugh bus needs to hurry, I'm sure Reannon isn't having this much problems.

Reannon's POV

I woke up and walked outside to get the paper and saw a package that had uniforms in it and I mumble to myself " oh f**k me this is gonna be a crazy morning" I set the uniforms in their rooms on their beds and left the doors open while I grabbed the horn and pressed it all around the house and all the girls got up except you know who. I walked to Annaley's room and she had headphones in her ears that sneaky little witch. I snatch the headphones out and blow the horns in her ears to where she got up instantly yelling," ok ok I'm up" then she looked at the uniform and said ," What's this?"

I shrugged and said," you already know what it is now get dressed it's your new uniform that Ariel sent over" and she replied," well can you return it back to sender and let me sleep" I give her an evil look," Get up now or I'll make sure your teach DOUBLES your homework till you graduate" I walk out the room as she gets up. Within an hour each girl comes down with their own fashion color on the uniform, I guess Teresa must have hooked it up to where it's bareable. Then the bus pulls up blowing the horn and I see the girls walk out the door and I smile waving," have fun at school"

Jess's POV

I woke up before the alarm and got up and got dressed and I heard a knock on my door, I went to go answer it and saw it was Melody and she was in her uniform too only for elementary. "Are you ready the bus will be here soon?" I nodded and grabbed all my stuff I will need and walked out the room. Ariel met us at the front door and hugged both of us and wished us a good first day as we walked out the door as the bus pulls up. Since we're the last stop for the bus I knew the others was in their already. I walk on the bus smiling saying hi to everyone to everyone looking at me like they was ready to kill me.

Jasmine: Uniforms?......Really Jess?
Jess: Well...
Nathan: YOUR SISTER COULD HAVE TOLD US THIS SO WE COULD HAVE RAN THE HELL AWAY
Jess: I think that's why she didn't
Teresa: It's not that bad you guys
Megan: yea I mean after we took time to design it more
Melanie: ugh we couldn't just go to a public school
Jess: Ariel said it was daddy's idea for us to.....
All of them: *at once* GO FIGURE
Annaley: Should have known he'd be behind this
Jess: you guys lets just get through the day then we can meet after school and design the uniforms to where we're all satisfied and still not breaking the code
all of us: deal

The rest of the way was basically small talk until we pulled up to the school then that's when we became silent. We got of the bus and got our schedules and saw if we had any together and we only had 3, lunch, and 7th hour together the rest we was flying solo. I remind them to don't forget to join at least two clubs so be on the look out throughout the day and we went our seperate ways.