Chapter 47- Graduation

[A/N: Special thanks to xxxTeaChanxxx for letting me use her songs for my stories please show her some love ^_^ ]

Aiden's POV

As I was walking to the graduation Anna pulled me aside," Aiden...I have one last request please" Anna said softly and I looked at her worried," Sure anything....is everything alright?" I say and she nods. She looks at me," do you remember the song me and the girls did dressed as fairies?" she asked and I thought and smiled and nodded and she continues," well do you think you could play a shorter version on the piano as we sing it to our class?" How could I say no to her, I simply said I would and she said to be ready after they handed out the diploma's. She gives me a tight hug and walks to her area to sit down in she was assigned to as I do the same. The principal got on stage and made a speech how he was so proud of us for coming this far. One by one our names was called and then the principal said that Jess was going to make the closing speech.

Jess walks up to the microphone and takes a look out at us and smiles and closes her eyes then opens it and says," I can't believe we're here today right here and now, how time has truly flown by so fast for us all. When me and my friends first came here we didn't know what to expect or if we would even enjoy ourselves here...but now I think I speak for all of us when I say that we have grown wiser, our eyes are more open, our hearts are filled and our mind are filled with the impossible and we are so glad to be apart of not only this school but this very generation class. You have shown us that anything can be achieved and our dreams are worth reaching for. You taught us to be ourselves when we didn't know how to and when we reached out our hands you gladly took it and helped us back up. We graduation today carrying a special bond with us in our hearts that will be with us forever. Class of 2017 never forget the magic that we have shared and the bond we have because as we continue our journeys from this day forward lets promise to work hard for a better future, better tomorrow, and a promise to go for your dreams. When we leave these doors we will carry with us the memories of the years that has passed and treasure them always. Teachers we thank you for your patience and kindness that you have shown all of us (students applauds) We wouldn't be here without you. Now class it's time we spread our wings that we was given to fly but before we do I'd like to ask Aiden to please come up here"

I walk to the stage going to head to the piano but Jess stops me and says," Everyone this person right here...I owe my deepest apology to...I thought he was someone horrible and was trying to seperate me and my friends but it turns out he was looking out for us and he became one of my dearest friends and I understand why Anna truly cares for you" I look at her shocked trying to hold back tears and she hugs me and thanks me for everything that I've did and then said that she was ready for the song. I walk to the piano and the screen behind her starts to come down and as I play it turns on and starts showing pictures of everyone and our years together as she began to sing.

Jess:

Let's hear it for love

it was blessed with this moment

I'm so thankful to be here right now

I will not waste it...

Anna: *sings as walking on the stage next to Jess*

Let's hear it for love

this moment has just began

we have yet to reach the goal we set so..

see you tomorrow...

Teresa and Megan: *sings while walking on stage next to them*

So let's hear it for love

We will never give it up

Let's have courage in the here and now

We'll make it somehow..

Melanie and Jasmine: *sings while walking on stage next to the others*

Let's hear it for love

now we can continue on

the journey of our lives as we do our best

leave behind the rest...

Anna says," you guys know this next part join along seniors"

Everyone while teachers watch:

La la la

la la la la la la la

la la la

la la la

la la la la la la la la

la la la

la la la la la la la

la la la la la la la la la la la

As the song ends the final picture is of the whole class group photo we took at the beach after rescuing Anna. They hold eachothers hands and smile at the graduating class. As we returned to our classrooms to get the rest of our stuff I noticed everyone had a music box placed with their stuff that played the melody that I just played and they sang. It each had our own names on it with the class photo on there. As water start to build up in my eyes I close the music box and stop the tears before they dared to show.

Annaley's POV

As the principal gave his speech me and the girls walked backstage while setting everything up I came up with the idea for everyone in the graduating class to recieve a music box that plays the melody we was about to sing. They thought it was a great idea too and Jess added," Great idea Anna and so that they will know it's theirs we will add their names to it so they can cherish the memories" we all nodded and agreed. We joined hands and concentrated as we focused and let the special gift be left with their final belongings before leaving the school. The principal calls Jess up for her speech and she told us to wish her luck and we did and as we stood and listened we all got teary eyed. When she finished we wiped our tears and quickly got ourselves ready and each sang our parts. As we ended the song and went back to our classrooms we noticed the music box was also placed with our stuff as well with our names on it and I smiled. We all gather our things and take one last look at our school and leave. We had one final party to go to and that's our graduation party but we decided to add a little suprise since they can't be there when we get crowned we wanted to have the wedding mixed with the graduation party. Jess was right when we all first got here we couldn't wait to leave and now this place has become our second home and it hurts to leave. There's nothing we can do with time except to accept it and grow with it.