Chapter 30- Luc I Am Your Father

Annaley's POV

I stood there while the audience looked at me, my hands trembled until I felt a hand connect with mines. I looked over and saw Shawn standing next to me smiling then he winks at Aiden and Aiden starts playing the melody. I look at Aiden shocked confused not knowing what to do but he just smiles and keeps playing then Shawn starts singing and I look at him and he's looking at me smiling and I get lost in his eyes and started singing along with him. I may get points taken off because I couldn't do the solo but this feels right. Shawn takes my hand and while singing he dances with me, when the song finally finished Aiden gets up and walks next to me and I take his hand and Shawn's and we take our bow together. We walk off stage then I remembered the closing song the girls wanted to do but what I was dreading was the choice of outfits their making me wear. "you got one more song...can you do it?" Shawn asked and I nod," yea it's with a group but just promise me you both won't laugh" I say and Shawn agrees not to while Aiden said he is making no promises. I told them to wait in the audience so they won't sneak a peak. I go to the changing room and was forced to put on a long pink princess gown and wear a wig with pigtails and bows. As they called and announced us we walked out on stage and I was at the very end since I sung the last verse. We each had a disney melody and Jess's was originally sung by her sister Ariel "Part Of Your World" and mines was "A Whole New World" I thought it fit since I'm seeing through better eyes now.

When we was done we went backstage Aiden was bursting out laughing at me while Shawn gave me a sympathetic look. I glared at Aiden ," Aye lass don't get mad at me you look like a pretty little princess" he says and I started chasing him around backstage trying to catch him. I start to get tired because of the dress was so heavy so I stick my tounge out at him and go change. When we was back in the music room I noticed Lucas was staring at me and it was kinda creeping me out. While gathering my things I see Lucas go to Aiden and Jess came and talked to me and said she wanted me to do a song at the beach party and I agreed which I don't know why. I walk over to Mr. Groban, "Hey dad I'm going to be late tonight because of the beach party" I say and he smiles," Ok be careful and try to have fun" he says.

Aiden's POV

When we got back to the music room Lucas walks over to me and looks me dead in my eyes and asked," It's Anna...isn't it?" I look at him and say," only one way to test it...they say when you're related and since you have the power of Siren the bond will show" I say to him and grab my things and I see him look at Anna as she talks to Mr. Groban and as she walks towards the door he stops her and says," I hear you're going to the beach party...lets do a song together". She looks at him for a moment then agrees but only if me and Shawn helped, when he walked over to me and told me her song choice and that she wanted me and Shawn to help as well, I smirked and knew exactly where she was going with it. I will need my guitar while Shawn's gonna be on the drums. As night falls and the beach party begins and of course they pretty much jam it up then it was our turn. Anna walks to the stage and says," I'd like to dedicate this song to my friend Jess's father" and Lucas stands next to her while I hold my guitar and Shawn's on drums. Lucas and Anna starts clapping in beat

All:

oh whoa oh, oh whoa

oh oh whoa oh oh whoa *Aiden starts playing guitar*

oh whoa oh, oh whoa

oh oh whoa oh oh whoa

Lucas: *Shawn starts playing drums*

B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the

dark dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their

mark mark

and besides in the mean mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart