Chapter 38- Connected Forever

[A/N: The song inspired this chapter hope you guys like it :) ]

Annaley's POV

As getting towards the end of the week and a day before camping when Aiden asked if I was packed yet and I said that I was. "good grab your stuff" He says and I looked at him confused. "come on trust me" he says and I grab my stuff and we get on his motorcycle and leave. Soon we ended up pulling up near the woods and started walking till we found our camping site. "um why are we here Aiden?" I say and he smiles,"because...I wanted to be the one to share your first experience of this..I left a note and the others will be here tomorrow morning" I smile and hug him. After setting everything up and we ate and talked about the crazy adventures. As the sun was setting Aiden gets up and offers his hand,"come with me" I take his hand as he helps me up and follow him and we climbed up high till we reached the edge of the cliff with the beautiful sunset reflecting in the beautiful ocean. "It's so beautiful" I say gazing at the site. "Yea it's really breath taking" Aiden says. I looked at the ocean and smiled," do you trust me Aiden?" and he looks at me with concern,"Always." After he said that I grabbed his hand," good I want to show you my beautiful world and my special place" and leaped into the water dragging him with me.

We soon landed in the water as I swim deeper holding him keeping a good pace, I knew he could breath underwater so I didn't have to worry. Our first stop was seeing beautiful fishes that swimmed around us and then I showed him the starfishs and lifted on up to him and it moves slowly as he touched it and we giggle. After setting it down I take him to a few other spots then showed him my favorite spot to go to when I need to get away, my underwater cave. When we swimmed inside it was dark until we got closer to the opening and all you see was crystals shining in the night with the moon as it was rising. I looked at him and he seemed at awe with everything. "I want to show you one more thing" and we swim out of my secret spot and swim to where a family of dolphins was and held on to then as we swimmed with them. Then they started to pick up speed as they swim to the top and we was so high up. I had my arms out like I was flying and as the dolphins start going back down Aiden wraps his hands around me and grows wings and keeps us up and starts flying up really high in the night sky," my turn to show you something special" He says.

Aiden's POV

I was speechless and at awe at her beautiful sights that she showed me then when the dolphins made their leap out of water and saw her arms out I knew this was a chance to show her something she never seen before. I spread my wings and grabbed her before the dolphins landed and start flying high as she look at everything speechless. I smile looking at her then start flying around. Showing her the cities lights up high "It's so beautiful Aiden" she says. I flew to show her the northern lights and all around the world and when we was close to home. I remembered something Triton saying she wasn't a normal mermaid. I started to fly really high up,"Do you trust me?" I asked and she looks at me smiling," Always"she says and I smile at her. Then I let her go as she start falling and first it was fast then it slowed down till she stopped in mid air looking at me confused. I flew to her," so it was awakened after all" and she looks even more confused,"You have the ability to fly Anna" Her confused face turns into a huge smile," this is so awesome."

We began to fly and play tag in the air as well as dancing and just living in the moment forgetting all about our problems and time. "hey...look" As Anna pointed I started and watched as the sun was rising up high. "Aiden....when it's time for me to leave...please don't ever forget me" She says as she looks at the sun. I take hold of her hand," I could never do that Anna not only you are my best friend but my sister as well." She smiles as tears fall down,"and we're connected forever" she says softly and I nod," until the end of our time and nothing will change that" I say. We land back on the cliff and start to walk back to our camping site and as we sit down we hear the car pull up and stop. " Hey kids...did you miss us" Dad says. We laugh as we all group hugged. "so what did you guys do?" Lucas asked. "Just sat under the night sky and talked about life and our dreams," Anna says and I look at her and smile. Yea this was gonna be our little secret adventure just between us.