Cole/Reader

Ok for this one shot I'm your best friend. Don't ask I just thought it would be fun xD.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Yo Y/n I'm taking you out to eat" Stella said grabbing her keys and wallet.
"Ok just let me put on my shoes" she said grabbing the nearest shoes she could find.
"I'll wait don't worry" Stella said leaning against the door frame.

~le time skip~

Stella and Y/n finally arrived at Juan and Juanita (just go with it ;-;). They were seated by the window.
"So what you gonna get Y/n" Stella asked.
"I don't know yet" Y/n replied looking through the menu.

Just then the waiter came to take the orders. He seemed to have black hair and green eyes. His name tag said Cole in big black letters.

"May I take your orders ladies" he asked flashing them a smile.

"Yea I wanna know what's on the menu like something special" Y/n asked.

"Yea Me-n-u" he replied sending a wink to Y/n. Stella on the other hand was giving Y/n the get-some look.

Y/n quickly covered herself with the Menu hiding her red face.

Stella cleared her throat and began to order. Cole's hand began to scribble on the notepad as Stella named all the food she wanted. (Yes I'm a fatass xD).

As for Y/n she just ordered what she wanted and her drink.

"Dude that guy was trying to flirt with you" Stella whispered to her friend from the other side of the booth.

"Nah I think he says that to all girls"  Y/n stated as she looked to where Cole was.

She had to admit he was pretty handsome. The way he smiled at her made her feel warm inside. The wink turned her on just a bit.

After 15 minutes of waiting their food finally came. Stella dug in eating like a pig. Y/n just stared in disgust. They chatted exchanged a few laughs here and there. That was, when the check came.
"Its on me Y/n" Stella said pulling out her wallet.
"Ok Stella just for this one time" Y/n said.

While Stella was getting her money out she got an idea. She saw how Cole was looking at Y/n. She quickly jotted down something on the check.
"Stella how much was it anyway" Y/n said while grabbing the check.

She noticed some handwriting on the check.

Call me 2684748287- Y/n

" you wrote my number down?" Y/n asked holding the check up.

"Yea I'm doing you a favor. I know that look he gives you. You'll thank me later." Stella said giving the check to Cole who gave a wave.

He then saw the number and began to blush. Stella just laughed as she started the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah I can't believe I wrote that. It just came to me and well I had too. Anyway I hope you enjoy