Nya/Reader

"I'm so done with boys" Nya stomped out the room and went downstairs.

"What's wrong" You asked sitting next to her.

"Boys just use me for a sex toy that's all" She sniffed. Oh man she going to cry. As you predicted she cried. Staining your shirt. Man it hurt to see her like this. You quickly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to face you.

"Nya, you are not a sex toy (my ass). You are gorgeous, beautiful (>~<) and have so much to offer." You said reminding her what she truly was.

"You-you actually think that Y/n" she stuttered. Gosh she was cute. Her eyes are the size of the moon (Only Patd fans will get this). Her small pink lips. Full and lustful. You could just kiss her.

"Y/n have you wondered how it felt to kiss a girl." Nya asked. Wow was this girl really changing the subject.

You blushed. No one knew you were interested in girls. Oh gosh what do I say.

"Ehh I mean I don't know. I've never really thought of that." You said hoping she would change the subject. Then it happened. You felt two pairs of lips on yours. You weren't surprised to see who it was.

Nya seemed to enjoy so you soon melted into the kiss. So this is how it feels to kiss a girl. Gah she's a good kisser. The kiss got rougher and intense. Soon after you both pulled apart gasping for air.

You face heated up realizing what happened. Nya on the other hand was giving a sweet smile. You heard giggling and some snickers. You looked at the direction they were coming from. There stood Everyone. Kai was shocked. Lloyd was covering his eyes. Jay and Cole had massive nose bleeds. And Zane was just confused.

Haven't they heard of privacy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updated. I had some stuff to do and it took away some time. Anyway hoped you enjoyed. Feel free to request.

-Stella