Kai/Reader

Short A/n you live with the ninjas in this one ok? Oh and e/bf/n=ex boyfriend name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n" you heard someone scream your name, but continued walking
"Y/n please" it said once more.
"E/bf/n leave me alone I'm done, its over" you said trying to picking up your pace.
You felt his hand grab your wrist.
"Y/n let me explain please" he said tears running down his cheeks.
"No need to explain I saw it all" you said trying to sound like if it didn't affect you.
You just saw him making out with some random girl. You thought you could trust him, but he is just like any other guys.
maybe guys that you could trust don't exist anymore.
"I'm sorry babe" he said looking into your eyes. Fight it Y/n don't let him get to you.
"Don't call me babe, now please leave I'm done with your bullshit." You said leaving him alone.
-little time skip-
You arrived at the monastery. Quickly wiping you tears, you opened the door, revealing the ninjas in the living room. You tried avoiding contact with them so they wouldn't know. They were very protective over you for some reason. Especially Kai, he would always make sure to call you to say be careful or be safe.
"Hey Y/n" jay said with a smile.
You just walked away ignoring them, hoping they won't ask you what's wrong or what's the matter.

You quickly went up the stairs slamming the door shut and placing yourself on the side of your bed.
Reminding yourself here and there that he wasn't worth crying for. Telling yourself you could never love again.
A faint knock was heard on you door. Soon it was opened by Kai. He gave you the most biggest smile he could ever give.
"What's wrong Y/n" he asked walking over to you.
"I-dont-want-to-talk-about-it" you managed to say with slight pauses in between.
"Please Y/n I want to know what's wrong" he said reaching for your hand.
"YOU ALWAYS WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING, WHERE I'VE BEEN, WHO I'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH!!!WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" you screamed hoping he'll understand. And with that he left leaving you crying, alone, and scared.

The only reason I do it, is because I love you Y/n
----------------------------------------------------------
I finished finally I kinda did this a hurry so yea. Sorry if it came out kinda weird. And yes there will be a part 2 but later in the book!
Feel free to leave requests :)