Kai/Reader pt.2

It's been 3 days since the little incident. Remembering those memories of you with e/bf/n made you feel even worse. All you needed was somebody to love. You already pushed people out of sight so who could possibly make you feel better. A knock on your door made you snap out of your thoughts.

You slowly walked toward the door opening it halfway. To your surprise you found Kai looking at you giving a kind smile.

"Hey Y/N" He said "I brought you a snack" He held up the bag of candies you always loved.

"Mm thanks Kai, do you want to come in." You asked shifting to the left. He nodded making his way to your bed. He sat on the edge sighing as he stared off into space.

"Everything alright" You asked sitting next to him.

"Mmhmm just thinking about how beautiful she looks even in her saddest moments" he simply said not looking up.

"Then why don't you tell her how you feel." You said facing him.

You captured his features. His amber eyes shining in natural lighting. His hair in his usual style. Everything seemed perfect.

"She probably wont feel the same way." He said. His amber eyes starring into your e/c ones.

"I'm pretty sure she will." You began. "You're funny, protective, a bit furious sometimes, and kinda handsome." You slapped your hand over you mouth as you realized what you said. Kai's eyes widen with joy as he heard you.

"She does feel the same." He said smiling.

It took a few minutes to process what he said. Wait was he talking about me? All this time he was talking about me?

"Look Y/N the only reason I worry about you is because I love you." He said taking your hands as he placed a hand on your cheek.

His touch made you feel special in every way. You felt safe. Like if nothing could ever harm you again.

"Let me be the one to make you happy in your saddest moments." He embraced you in a hug.

You nodded as you looked up into his eyes. He placed a kiss on your forehead as he whispered in your ear.

I wont let anything harm you. Not anymore

Heyo I know this is short. I wrote this in my journal in school. It seemed pretty long in my notebook but it was just my handwriting that made it look like that. Anyway after this will be a Zane/Reader and then a oc oneshot. Have a good day guys Buh Bye ;0;