GreenFlame (lemon)

Ok so this was requested @Moon_Claw. Since I haven't done a lemon in a while especially a gay one I had to watch Gay porn for this. Lol Jk I just read some gay smut to get an idea of how they wrote it ;-;
~~~
"Go fetch me Lloyd will ya Pete!" Kai said waving his hand in dismissal. "Right away Sir!" Pete said fleeing the room. Kai was a filthy rich man who lived in the outskirts of Ninjago. He was isolated from the city due to the overpopulation the city had. Not only for that reason but because other citizens will hear the screams of the men he brought pain upon. Kai was so interested in men he decided to have fun with them.

"Sir, Lloyd is right here" Pete said shoving Lloyd into the Dim room where Kai laid nude. Lloyd hung his head in shame, covered in bruises and scratches. His blonde hair tangled in a mess. "Come my dear boy I don't bite" Kai cackled as he approached the blonde boy.

Lloyd heaved as Kai slowly made his way towards him. Kai brushed the strands of hair that covered his tear-stained face. "Are you not liking this" Kai whispered into the blonde boy's ear, making him shiver. He took his arm and lead him to the king sized bed which was already a mess. He carefully laid the blonde boy, trying not to frighten the young lad.

"K-Kai please!" Lloyd whispered, let out a breathy moan. "Oh I see not very patient are we?" Kai seductively said, hovering over the boy. He attacked his neck sucking and biting earning a small whimper from Lloyd.

Kai's hand roamed Lloyd's body and soon reached his hair. He ran his fingers through Lloyd's tangled hair as he continued on sucking.

"Please Kai, Stop!" Lloyd pleaded as he closed his eyes shut. Kai pulled Lloyd's hair with great force, Lloyd screamed out in pain. Tears were beginning to spill.

"You're going to enjoy it" Kai said looking straight at Lloyd's soul! So pure and innocent! (it's a figure of speech don't get the idea he's a demon or whatever :))

Kai lowered himself as he continued to lick and suck on Lloyd's body. He reached Lloyd's inner thighs, slowly pulling them apart! He lowered his head and sucked the tip of Lloyd's member. Lloyd arched his back in pleasure and threw his head back moaning Kai's name.

"I love it you you say my name!" Kai said through his sucking. He bobbed his head up and down waiting for Lloyd to climax. And soon after he did. Lloyd's white liquid filled Kai's mouth, causing the liquid to ooze out his mouth. He swallowed the sweet juice and licked the side of his mouth for the remainder.

Lloyd panted as he still gripped the sheets.

"I told you you'll love it" Kai finished.
~~~
Sorry if it's rushed or just plain shitty. But I hoped you liked it. It's short I know. And stupid :)