Chapter 8

Beth's pov
The trees were calm but I was freaking out. They have been gone for a day now. They could be hurt or worst dead. Just sitting here is not good enough, we should be looking for them. I soft cry begins and I look down and smile at little Judith. She is even worried about her brother and her friend Lexi. I sighed and begin to get up but I was interrupted by a loud cry. It wasn't Judith, who was it.
Lexi POV
I sang as we walked along a path leading to the prison. Right now it's a little crazy I don't know how to stop but slow it down. Hey I know there are some things we need to talk about, and I can't stay but let me hold you for a little longer now. Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone. You'll never be alone. Ethan yawns and starts to close his eyes. He is just so adorable when he sleeps.
"You have a beautiful voice" I quiet voice said beside me. I looked over at Carl and he was smiling. He also had a tear streaming down his cheeks. I stopped and hugged him. I've never seen him cry before and it made me extremely sad.
"What's wrong " I whispered trying not to wake up Ethan.
He looked up at me and laughed.
" Nothing, there's just something about you that makes me happy" he whispered. What he said made my heart melt that was my goal and it's happening, he's becoming happy. I smiled and hugged him one more time before continuing to walk.
Carl's POV
We have been walking for an hour now and the prison has finally come into view. We begin covering ourselves in walker blood so the walkers can't tell we are human. Ethan was still sleeping, which was good because we can't make a sound. I look at Lexi and nod. She nodded back and handed me, Ethan.
Lexi's POV
We started to walk towards the prison when I tripped over a stick, no walkers heard but my bone was sticking out of my skin. Blood gushed out of the new wound, making me start to hyperventilate. I was frozen, I just stared at the bone. My hearing was giving out from all the panic. I felt my body being lifted into a strong set of arms. I looked up and saw Carl. Ethan was in Carl's backpack so he could help me better. We slowly made our way to the gate. I saw beth running to the gate with Rick. I was losing too much blood and walkers could smell me out now. Rick and beth were not close enough and walkers were coming our way. I looked at Carl and a tear fell down my face, this was the end of me. I pushed myself out of Carl's arms and landed with a thump as my body hit the ground. I crawled away from him deep in the herd. The last thing I saw was Carl being pulled into the safety of the prison. I heard Carl yell but after that, I was out.
I love you Carl, keep Ethan safe...

10 votes = new chapter
Please go check out my Carl Grimes imagines book. Thanks love ya <3