Chapter 9

Carl's POV
It's been a few days and I haven't left my cell. The only reason I'm not dead right now is because of Ethan. I can't do that to him. I look up at the ceiling and a tear falls down my cheek. I've been laying in Lexi's bed because it still smells like her. Man, I love her.
Beth's POV
It's not the same without her, she really brought the happiness out of people and now that she is gone everybody has been down like how they were before she came. Carl hasn't left his cell. He has been with Ethan in his cell since that day. I sat in my cell staring at one of her tank tops. She was really a wonderful person.
Ricks POV
I have tried and tried but Carl is broken. She saved him, he opened his heart to her and now she is gone. If I didn't insist that she go on that run she could still be here and Carl wouldn't be in his damn cell heart broken. I sighed and walked out to the garden. As I was walking towards the garden Herschel stopped me.
"Can I help with gardens today," he asked. I almost smiled but couldn't bring myself to do that just yet.
"Yes, that would be much appreciated," I said. We walked towards the garden and began to plant some new corn.
James POV?
It was really cold out today, I was walking across the street where I was staying at looking for some more food. I saw a walker in it's late 20's, wearing a blueish jumper. I run up to it stabbing its skull causing it to fall lifelessly to the ground. Blood flew at my forehead, which I wiped away.  I continued to walk towards a huge house. 
20 minutes later
I walked outside of the house with a few cans of soup in my backpack. I think it's time to head back home. I quickly walked toward my house I was staying at when I saw a few walkers near there. I ran to the back of the house quietly. I took a key from my pocket which I found on the table in the kitchen. I unlocked the door, walking inside of the house then locking the door once again. 
Lexi's POV
I could hearing rustling in the background but my eyes were glued down tight. I tried but no matter how much I tried my eyes refused to open. I decided to listen instead.
" Who is she" A man's voice yelled
"I found her near a road" a boy's voice said in a confusing tone.
"Is she dead" The man's voice calmly  said.
"No, she has a broken leg but I had Rob fix it already" The boy whispered.
"She is your responsibility now," The man said then walking away or more like stomping away.
I'm so confused, where am I. Where's my mom and family.

She's alive yay but where is she, and what happen?

10 votes = New Chapter