Chapter 11

Carl's P.O.V
I sat in my cell holding Ethan while he gently bit my finger. He's just the cutest thing ever. No one has came in my cell since yesterday. They all just gave up and who could blame them. I have been such a jerk but I don't really care. My main source of happiness is gone and it's hit me hard. I heard a light knock on my cell door. A short girl appeared and walked into mine and Lexi's..... I mean my cell.
She walked up to the bed and was about to sit down when I pulled
out my hand and stop her.
" What do you want" I snap at her. How dare she just walk in and try to sit down, I don't even know who this chick is. This chick better have a good fucking reason or else.
"I'm new and I just want to say hello" she said very happy and cheeky. I just chuckled at her almost like a low growl.
" Does it look like I care, get the fuck out of my cell before I beat the hell out of you until your laying in your own pool blood" I yell making Ethan begin to cry. She looked at me and then turned around running out in tears. I didn't really care and started to calm down Ethan. It was hard, he really liked Lexi more and I can tell he misses her. I sigh and walk over to a dresser that is filled with baby stuff. I make him a bottle, and he slowly drinks the warm liquid. After he finished, I put him in his crib for his afternoon nap. I kissed his forehead and a tear runs down my cheek. He reminds me of her so much. Damn why did I have to fall for her. I walked back over to her top bunk and sat down and cried quietly.
Beth's P.O.V
I sat quietly eating my soups while Rick talks about farming to my daddy. I was just about stand up when Rick looked at me and spoke.
"Can you take Carl some soup, and ask him about a play date with Ethan & Judith, he seems to only care for him so maybe he will let you" Rick asked in a ramble.
I nodded and took a bowl of soup from Carol thanking her as I made my way to his cell. As I walked I felt bad for Carl, he hasn't eaten in days. I took a deep breath us I walk by his cell. I stop and hear quite sniffles. I knock and hear the sniffling stop.
"Go away" he whispers. I walk in anyway and place the bowl on his night stand. He is sitting on Lexi's old bed with his head in his knees. My heart drops, he's broken and I don't think he will ever recover from this. He looks at me with sorrow, his once light blue eyes are now dark blue with all the life sucked out of them, he has lost a lot of weight, and his smile was no longer existent. His sad look turns into anger almost too quickly.
"Get out" he whisper yells looking at Ethan.
"Carl I was thinking, maybe sometime Ethan and Judith could have a play date" I whispered.
His anger didn't go away and he looked more angry than before. Before he could say anything I began again.
"Ethan should have friends, It doesn't have to be today or tomorrow just think about it okay" I whispered once again.
His face soften for a brief moment and he than just turned around not looking at me. I sighed and left the room. I heard a quiet mumble. I don't think I was meant to hear it but I smiled at his response.
"I'll think about". I went to my cell laying down drifting into a dreamless sleep.
Carl's POV
I traced the lettering on the ceiling. It was true and I wrote it. I fake a smile so they can't see. I wrote it the day my mom passed away. That was all I ever did because I didn't want my dad to worry about me. I sighed and laid down, I need to sleep for Ethan. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Awe poor Carl. :'( Sorry for the short update.
10 votes= New chapter.