Bad Dreams

(P.O.V. Sebastian)
- As I walk away from Clary, I shake my head. She really is such a foolish girl. As I reach my room, I walk into my bathroom and look into the mirror. I look into my eyes, as I do I reach up and remove the green contacts from my still black eyes. I look into my own eyes and laugh, she really thinks I'm changing. Too bad for her I'm just pretending. I put the contacts away and walk back into my room. I remove the slight jacket I had on and throw it into one of the many piles of clothes in my room. I fall back onto my dark bed and close my eyes. What am I trying to do? What's my point? What's the point in living, if you don't know what your doing? What's the point of anything. I can't sleep anymore, the relief of such luxuries evade me. And even when I manage to start to sleep, I am plagued by all-too-real nightmares. I start to doze off when there's a knock at my door. "Enter," I command still lying back with my eyes closed. Just from the light footsteps I can tell it's Clary, "What do you want?" I ask roughly, wanting to be left alone with my morbid thoughts. "Well I, um... Are there any clothes like are like.. mine? Or at least more feminine than the ones in your waredrobe?" She asks timidly. I snap my fingers, and suddenly she gasps. I have filled her arms with all the mist beautiful dresses you could imagine. "More casual clothes will have replaced my clothes in the waredrobe. I think that will suffice?" I rise my voice in question. "T-thank you," she stutters, no doubt still staring at the beauty of the dresses all selected to perfectly match her skin and hair. I hear the door close as she leaves and I sigh in relief. "That girl can drive me crazy. In too many ways." I mutter to no one and throw my arm over my eyes, to block the nonexistent light. I try to stay awake, even though I haven't slept in many days. And when I do manage to sleep, I am plagued by horrible all-too-real nightmares, that I never remeber. I must've fallen asleep at some point though, becuase I woken by a screaming hysterical Clary. The moment she notices my eyes open she quiets, "S-sebastian?" She looks scared, her green eyes shine with unshed tears, she us clutching onto my arm, and I'm not sure she's letting go anytime soon. "Yes Clary? And no, I don't need help, I'm just fine, just a bad dream." Her fear turns to anger. "Just.. just a dream?" She asks, her voice shaking. I nod my head confuzed, she lifts my arm up for me too see. There are three long shallow cuts on my arm, bleeding slightly. "Do you call this 'just a bad dream'!!!" She yells at me. "What the hell is going on?" I pull my arm gently from her and run the back of my hand over her cheek. "Clary, my love. Neither of us know or understand what is going on right now." I glance at my bedside clock and then Clary, she has bags under her eyes. "Clary, I love you, but you need to go to bed." She looks hesitant, "Alright." She pulls my covers back and climbs into bed with me. I become suddenly aware that she is wearing just black pajama shorts and an almost see through black lace bra. She smirks at me and curls into my side, looking up to me. "Goodnight Sebastian." She closes her eyes and soon her breathing evens out and I can hear her faint snoring. I lean back on my pillows and try to keep my eyes open. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm determined not to let it happen again. For her sake, and for mine.