A Peek of Sebastian

(P.O.V. Sebastian) (ohhh, what nooow.? Read and find out. *evil laugh*) Everyday since she moved into the apartment I've felt so conflicted. Part of me cares for her and loves her and wants to protect her, and the other part of me wants to hurt her in every way possible. It's so hard to have to make decisions when I'm around her, it's like two sides of me are fighting for how to treat her. As I pave outside her door, trying to decide whether or not to go in, hear movement from inside and the sound of running water. SHE'S UP. I'm so elated I almost run into the room, but I know it would do no good, so i just turn away from the door and whisper to the guard that stands at the end of her hall. "When you think she's ready, escort her up to dinner," after a sharp nod of understanding from the gaurd, i walk up the flight of stairs leading out of the hall that leads to my - well hers for now - room. I get up the stairs and into the kitchen, I ask the chefs to prepare a meal, not large but not small either. I go to take a shower while the cook, i walk into the enormous guest bathroom, turning on the water in the shower, making it so hot my pale skin turns an alarming shade of red. The pain from my burning skin helps me to think, i step into the practically flaming stream of water. As the hot water hits cool skin, it sizzles and steams. The hot water makes me sigh and helps me think.. should I apologize for the other night? But how do I explain jace to her.. does she still love me? That doesn't matter. What do I do? I put my face in my hands, at a loss for what to do, and strangly scared of her reaction when she sees me. I step out of the steaming shower, drying off quickly and wrapping the towel around my waist. I grab another slightly smaller towel, drying my short pale hair, then laying the towel around my neck. I walk out of the bathroom to go grab clothes and then remember Clary is in my room, shit. I walk down the stairs and listen at the door, the water is still running... i open the door slowly and look around, she's not there. I run in and grab a clean suit and boxers then run back out, leaving the door closed as it was, as I walk down the hallway, i discard my towels at my gaurds feet. "Pick those up and get my queen clothes of a suiting manner." He nods sharply, ignoring my bold flaunt of my body, good thing for him too. As I get back to the kitchen, I throw the clothes on, barefoot still, my feet slapping gently against the floor as I walk to the table and sit down, the food is laid out and I know Clary will be arriving soon. As soon as the thought leaves my mind Clary walks in, she looks scared to death. She sits daintily on the chair arranged for her. She looks really pale. "Hello my queen, I'm glad to see you've decided to join me," I say hoping to settle her. My words only seen to make her pale more, before I can even think a single word, she had closed her eyes and fallen onto the floor. "Clary?!" I yell her name frightened. I rub around the table to the side of her, "Shit." Her head is bleeding again. "It'll be okay, I'm here for you" I whisper as I gently pick her up and carry her back down the stairs. I hope she's okay.... well I hope she's dead.