Cleaning with my love

I am the first to pull away from the ever sweet kiss. "We should probably actually clean, so that it's not as suspicious to Jace. He mustn't ever know of us," I warn Sebastian as I grab a broom and start to sweep the kitchen. "Aww, come on, we can clean later," he practically purrs as he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I leap up to sit upon the counter, and I examine the wonderful boy i can call my own. I watch the way the gentle breeze from the open window slightly messes up his perfectly kept bleach white hair, yet the windblown look of it made it all the more amazing. I watched as his heavy breathing from our kissing moved the contours of his muscular chest, and how his arms just barely showed signs of flexing as he wrapped them around me. And last, i looked into the infinite black depths of his eyes, captivated by how much of a future i could see in them. Oh, if only the world understood our love.
"My dear? Would you like to continue cleaning?" He asked as he pointedly looks at me, I realize he has asked a few times. "Oh. Um.. yes, sorry... i was just... spaced out," I manage to blurt as I blush from embarrassment for staring at him. "Would you like to split up and clean," I ask flirtatiously "or perhaps, oh I don't know... clean together?" I bat my eyes at him in an overly dramatic way. Oh, even tho I know he loves me, ik still fear his rejection... i love him more than anything, his rejection would break me. "You know my answer Love" he answers as he grabs my hand and pulls me to the floor to help him clean. I grab a broom and throw him a sponge, telling him to wipe down the counters then do the dishes. After we finish cleaning the kitchen, I grab or vacuum cleaner and tell him to vacuum while i dust.This takes us a good amount of time, altho we still finish sooner than expected and we take the time as a blessing. We spend the time before Jace arrives together, i find the movie titanic and beg him to watch it, it is one of my favorites. "I'm not sure Clary, i does not seem inviting," he conplains. I lean down to his face mere centimeters separating our lips, "come on dearest, tis my favorite movie, please allow me to share it with you. My one true love. For you know you are that, our binding shaped in Heaven and forged by the fires of Hell, for it takes all to make a love so perfect." He sighs and leans in to kiss me a little roughly because he knows I have won. "You know i turn to mush when you get all romantic," he complains as he continues to kiss me. "We shall never get to watch it if you continue to kiss me," I point out as I giggle and go to put in the movie. "Perhaps I should continue to kiss you then," he says with a dark lusting look. We watch the movie for a good amount of time before falling asleep within each others embrace.