Games

I woke up in a great mood. The Sun is shining nothing will ruin my day. I slipped on my slippers and walked to the shower. I washed my body and hair. I shaved and turned off the water. I opened the door and in walked a naked Louis. He had a towel covering his bottom half. I ran right into him. I fell backwards as did he. As I was falling I let go of the towel. Louis was still laying on the floor so I grabbed my towel and sat up to see his "manhood" right in front of me. He didn't know I saw. "Did you see anything?" I asked the embarrassed guy. "No you?" He asked back. I bit the inside of my cheek. "Nope." I popped the 'P' and walked away as fast as I could. I smirked a little. Damn. He's got a nice body. STOP! Stop!

I dried my hair and curled it. I put on a pink top, bright floral shorts, sandals, and a little make up. I heard the door bell and I walked out of my room and saw Louis again. I smiled and walked down. "Hey nick!" I said and gave him a hug. "Bye boys." I waved and shut the door. "So....where's your car. "I thought we could walk." I smiled and started to walk along the cement. I had my cross body bag with me. We walked to the ice cream shop and he ordered me ice cream. I was standing outside and I saw a girl Inside. Kissing Nick. "Oh my fucking god!" I decided not to get arrested so I walked away. I got home. Not really phased by this. I sat down next to Louis. "Where are the boys?" I asked. "Out with their girlfriends." He changed the channel. "Niall has a girlfriend?" I asked. "Yeah. Mariah." I didn't know this. And I know Harry is dating Justice. "So why are you home so soon?" Louis finally switched his attention to me. "Nick used me. It was a stupid game. God I'm stupid." I started to cry. I thought about all the guys I have dated or hooked up with. "What's wrong? Nick. Because he was a douche bag." He rubbed my back.

"All of my fucking life I have dated and hooked up with guys that treat me like shit! All I'm good for is sex. I'm just an easy fuck. I'm a slut. God damn!" I cried Into Louis shoulder. He lifted my head. "Your none of those things." I heard the door open. All the boys walked in. "Lets go out tonight." I suggested. "Oh! Thanks for reminding me! We need to go to Mariah's birthday party tonight." Niall took a bite of chocolate bar. "What time?" I asked. "In two hours." I ran up stairs.