Danger

"Louis, Leanne. Downstairs now!" Louis put his shirt on and I started to button my shirt. We began to walk downstairs. The boys all snickered. I buttoned the last button. "Louis. What did I say. She's off limits." Uncle Simon lectured Louis. I stepped up. "Uncle Simon. I'm 19. Why can't I be in a relationship or even KISS someone?" He looked down. "Because Louis needs to focus on his career." I walked out and sat down on the couch. A few minutes later Louis came busting through the door. "C'mon Leanne." He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. He unlocked his car and got in. I got in and we started to drive. "Leanne. I'm sorry I got you In trouble." He apologized. "Louis I'm not even in trouble! If anything I'm sorry." My phone made beep. I looked at the screen. It was a restricted number. "Watch your back. I might strike when you least expect it."

Me and Louis got back home. I walked in and went straight to my room. I need to take a run. I put on my running outfit and shoes. I slipped a bow in my hair and jogged down the stairs. "Want some company?" Louis asked. "No." I shut the door and began to run. I ran everywhere. I was running when I felt someone grab my hand and pull me. "What the fuck?!" I yanked my hand away. It was nick. Of all people. "Hey babe." He gave me a sloppy kiss. I could taste the alcohol. "Nick. It's 4 in the evening. Why are you already drinking? Plus it's Monday night. Don't you have a job?" He laughed an evil laugh. "C'mon baby. Don't be so mean. Now lets go back to my house." He grabbed my zipper and started to un zip it. "Nick go home." I started to walk away. He grabbed me and slammed my back against the wall of the ally. He grabbed my throat and pushed my body if the ground. I gasped for any air I could. I slammed my hands on the wall. "Don't you ever talk like that to m-" He saw the love bites left by louis. I started to feel light headed. He raised his fist. It pounded into my eye. "HEY!!!" I heard a women yell. Nick smirked and ran away letting me hit the hard ground. She pulled out her phone. "No. Please don't. I'm ok." I got up and started to walk home. I finally reach the door. I walked in my face red and splotchy and eyes swollen from crying. I walked in my room. I started to cry into my pillow. I cried my self to sleep. My eye throbbed with every breathe I took.