Bruises and boy drama

Tired and hungry I got up and put my slippers on. I had been in my room all day sleeping and crying. I walked down the stairs. I walked Into the living room. I heard gasps. Shit. I forgot. I have a black eye, and hand marks on my neck. Louis got up and came to examine the injuries I sustained. "Leanne who did this?" Liam asked. All the boys were at my side. "Ummm I got jumped by some girls when I was running yesterday." I hoped they would believe me. But that didn't work. "Leanne don't fucking lie." Zayn shot at me. "Nick tried to kiss me and I said no. He was drunk. I shouldn't have talked to him like that. It's really my fault." I sat down on the couch. "Was it the first time he's laid his hands on you?" Louis asked. I stayed quiet. "LEANNE!" He called. "No. At the park he slapped me. But I provoked him." I felt a tear hit my chest. "What did he do to you?" Niall asked. "I told him to leave and he slammed me against a wall and then lifted my up by my neck and punched me when he saw....the love bites on my neck." I didn't want Louis to feel bad. Louis ran and grabbed his keys. I chased him out. "Louis don't." I grabbed his shirt but he shook me off. He started the car and drove away doing at least 50 or 60 miles per hour. It was dark and he had a temper. "Harry, Niall please go get him." They got in there cars. I decided to go. We pulled up i front of Nicks house. Nick started to walk out towards Louis.

I jumped out of the car. "Louis stop!" I yelled as I ran towards him. I did track before I started to drink. "Did you touch my girl?" Louis asked. "She's mine! You don't lay a finger on her! Want to hit someone? Hit me. I'm the one who gave her the love bites. Punch me. I dare you. Because I will kick the fucking living shit out of you." I got between the two boys. I pushed Nick back. "Louis get in the car. I will deal with this." Niall and Harry got him in the car. "Nick I swear to god. Leave me alone." I turned around. I felt a shove. I hit the pavement. I could hear Louis making a scene. I got up and held the tears back. I got in the car. "Drive. Now." I told Niall who was driving. Harry took Louis Car. We got home. I sat Louis down. "Louis promise me right now that you won't go back there ever again. Because if you end up in a fight I'm getting blamed for it. Ok. Promise me." It took awhile "I promise." I smiled. We sat on my bed. "Thanks for sticking up for me." I leaned my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head. "Anytime. I was serious about you being my girl." I smiled and let my eyes shut. We fell asleep in my bed.