Coma

Harry's POV:

Shortly after Louis went out to get some air the doctor came and gave us an update on Leanne's condition. I have to share this new found information with Lou.

"Hey Lads, I'm gonna go let Lou know."

I receive many assuring nods from the group of friends. I nod myself and turn on my heels to go let Louis know how Leanne is doing. I look around but i don't see Louis. 

"Where is he?" 

I say out loud and pull out my phone. I'm about to press his contact but my phone slips as I see a sight that I never want to see. Louis. no.

"LOUIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

I Scream but he doesn't even budge. He just keeps taking steps towards to street. Before I can muster up an idea of what to do my feet start moving faster then they ever have. 

"LOU STOP!"

Would he really do this. To me, the boys, his parents and sister, fans, Leanne...?

Louis' POV:

I take in what i think is to be my last breathe. i squeeze my eyes shut preparing for the shock of my body being hit by a semi truck doing about 65. Just as i think I'm gonna be hit something pulls me back down to the ground.

NO! I start to freely cry as Harry holds me close to his chest.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"

He pulls away from me but tightly holds my shoulders. 

"Look what they are saying about her."

I hold up my phone and let him read the mentions. He frowns.

"THEY ARE WISHING DEATH UPON HER WHEN SHE IS PROBABLY DEAD OR PRETTY FUCKING CLOSE TO DYING."

He looks at me funny.

"Lou. Mate she is ok. She is just in a coma. She will be fine."

Tears role down my cheeks as I realize I almost left her. 

"Harry. You don't get how fucking hard it is to think one of the best things in your life that you have already came close to loosing forever, could be be gone. Then our so called "fans" tweet me saying that they WANT her dead. Harry it drives me nuts. they did this to El. And now look what happened. Yes, i am happy that i have leanne. But i loved Eleanor. If Leanne leaves me Harry, I'm done. I will gladly go back to Doncaster and live the life i had before all of this. They are supposed to be there for us. not to make us unhappy."

"Lou I understand. I have a girlfriend. Justice is constantly get hate on twitter and instagram. But with each others help, we get through it and we both know that everything they say is bullshit lies. We love each other. Yes, it has been very hard at times. We have been dealing with this for two years. As long as you love her and she loves you, nothing can change that."

"Can we see her?"

I ask in a hushed voice.

"We can go see her Mate." 

Harry stands up and grabs my hand helping me off the pavement. He gives me a half smile as he pulls me in for a hug. 

"I know she loves you."

I sniffle but manage to give a small smile. We start walking back into the hospital.