Are You There?

Louis' POV:

I slide through the door and cover my mouth with my hand. That's My Leanne. Sitting in a cold boring hospital room with a bandage on her head, bruises and cuts all on her body. Looking as fragile as ever. I let a tear role down my cheek. Her pail skin makes her look like a ghost. Everyone looks at me.

"Can i have a minute?"

I say in a strained voice. Everyone nods and quietly exits the grey cold room. I grab a chair but then decide against it. I carefully clime into the bed next Leanne and hug her body to mine but i am careful not to hurt her. 

"Hey Leanne.'

I say in a quiet voice.

"I hope you can hear me."

I might sound crazy. 

"I miss seeing your smiling face, I miss your stupid jokes. Your face when you get embarrassed. I miss you. I wish you could wake up. I just want to hear your voice, see your face, and hear your laugh."

"Leanne I wish it was me in this bed instead of you. You don't deserve this. I'm..... I'm so sorry"

My voice trails off into a barely audible voice. A salty tear slips onto the corner of my mouth.

"I can't help but feel responsible for this. I should have personally drove to the studio and back home. I feel like shit Leanne. I need to see your face not covered in bruises and cuts and see you smiling at me because I made a stupid joke or some teen girl yelled something dirty and I got uncomfortable."

I laugh a small laugh at the end. 

"I'm sorry if you feel pain. That pain should be happening to me and not you. God i must sound crazy. Talking to someone in a coma. Are you there? Can you even hear me? Ahaha. I Love you Leanne. And i would never be able to live with myself if you end up not making it."

I speak the truth.

"I just wan-"

I stop mid sentence when she starts shaking violently and the monitors go crazy. I get up and feel my throat close as doctors rush in shouting things. 

"Sir i need you to please leave the room."

A lady puts her hand on my back to lead me out but a certain sound fills my ears making my entire body stiff.

"NOOOO!!!!"