NO Privacy

Leanne's POV:

My stomach churns as we go through to last loop on "The Demon". A small shriek escapes my lips and I tighten my grip on Louis' hand. We finally come to a stop at the end of the ride and adrenaline is pumping through my veins. 

"Oh my god that was so much fun, I wasn't even afraid." Lie.

"You have to be joking, you almost broke my hand." Louis puts his left hand up and it is obvious I was hurting his hand. Oops.

"Pussy." Harry strolls by making a comment into my ear. 

"I am not a pussy." I smack at his arm.

"okay Leanne." He roles his eyes as he turns on his heels. But he stopped and turned immediately grabbing Justice's hand and dragging her. All the boys repeated his action. 

"What the fuck Louis." He hands me a pair of aviators as i ask him the question.

"Its the paparazzi, fuck." He puts on a pair of sunglasses as he leads me through a crowd of flashing cameras.

They are asking so may questions it is honestly crazy. Most of them are about me and a girl named Eleanor.  But one question stood out to me and Louis. And I knew it was going to start shit. I feel Louis let go of my hand and walk behind me.

"listen here asshole, this is my girlfriend and if you ever say anything like that again i will bash your face into a wall, got that? Get a proper job dick." He lets go of the collar of the guys polo. I stand in shock as i see Louis' eyes turn dark and fill with anger. I have never seen him do this before so its shocking to us all. He grabs my hand and continues to walk, but at a even faster pace.

Soon we are outside of the gates and heading to the cars. I am still pretty shocked. I have never seen Louis that angry, not even with Nick. The sun is beginning to set so i decide to let Liam know that I want to go out tonight. BUt as i am about to approach him i get an idea. 

"Hey, why don't we go out tonight. Get rid of the tension." Liam catches on a piggybacks on what i said.

"Yeah i agree with Leanne." He shoots me a quick wink and smirk. And it is then that i know that tonight will be great. It is only one time, it cant hurt anyone.. right?

I just hope the paparazzi doesn't catch us. I can see it now. "Louis Tomlinson's Girlfriend and Liam Payne caught smoking weed at bar." Lovely. 

It then hits me that Louis called me his girlfriend in front of the paparazzi. It will be everywhere. Maybe it already is. Simon is going to kill us. I am busy thinking about simon when i realize i have bigger issues that could potentially send me back to America.

My Parents.