Suprise trip

Leanne's POV

Louis' breaks lightly squeak as his car comes to a stop in the apartment parking lot. I step out of the nice car and take in the crisp cold winter air. Louis takes my hand in his and a curtain warmth fills my heart. Just as we step into the elevator the horrid old lady that we once met steps in and I instantly want to get back out of the damn elevator. She's such a prude. I role my eyes as she sticks her nose in the air like a classy bitch.

"I don't understand how they could have let you hooligans in my apartment building. Absolutely absurd." She scoffs.

Oh hell no.

"Listen cun-" Louis grasps my hand tightly to keep me from finishing that terrible sentence. She gets off at her floor and I'm instantly relieved

"I can't believe you were going to call her a cunt." Louis shakes his head as he laughs. The elevator opens with a ding and we step off. I slide the gold key into the key hole and turn it so I can see my beautiful apartment. I go to step in But I am stopped by a tiny box in the doorway.

"Open it." Louis cooly instructs me.

I pick up the tiny red box and lift off the lid. Inside is a car key. My car key. I furrow my eyebrows.

"I want to take you on a vacation. Get your mind off things. The boys are coming and they are bringing the girls. We are leaving early tomorrow. So we should pack." Louis admits to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a quick kiss so we can go pack.

--------

I neatly fold the last piece of clothing into my suitcase. Now I have to pack my undergarments. Louis walks up behind me as I'm about to Put in a handful of underwear. His hot breathe on my neck makes me shiver.

"Babe we have our own hotel room. So your going to need something sexy. Like this with this." He picks up a red lace and bra set. He kisses my neck as I tuck it Into the suitcase.

"Oh. And defiantly this." His voice cracks as he picks up a black lace lingerie. I feel a bulge touching my back and I smirk. I turn around and press my lips against his. He starts walking backwards towards my bed. I push him back onto the bed buy something is wrong. I can feel it. I run to the bathrooms and puke. Louis holds my hair back as I finish puking.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I see the bulge in his jeans is gone. So puking is a major boner killer.

"It's just from the meds." I wipe me mouth with my wrist as I stand to my feet. "I just want to sleep. I'm sorry." I apologize so I can go get some rest.