Movies and Mall

I took a quick shower and then dried my hair. I put it in a sock bun and put a black head wrap head band. I put on my stay weird shirt with some high wasted shorts. I slipped on my old converse. And I was ready to go. I walked out and saw Louis. He grabbed my hand and we walked down stairs. We hopped in his car and drove to the movies. "What would you like to see love?" He asked looking at the showings. "The avengers." He got our tickets and we walked Inside. We walked in and it was empty. ~LEAVING THEATER~ "Louis. Can we got to the mall?" I asked. "Yes." He drove to the mall. We walked in and girls cried. They saw there idol. Right In front of them. Then they saw me and Louis holding hands. Now I'm the slutty bitch who took their guy. We walked into the tattoo shop. "Hi. Can I get this piercing." I showed him the picture. "Sure!" I waited to be called back. "Ready?" The lady asked. She took us back. She put the needles in and then the jewelry. "How does it look?" I asked Louis. "It's sick!" I smiled. I paid for the piercing and we walked out. "Wanna get some ice cream?" Louis asked. "Sure why not." He put his arm around my waist. We walked into the ice cream shop. "Can I have mint chip please?" My voice got a little high pitched at the end. Louis put his hand on my butt. Louis smirked at me. I shot him a death glare.