Sorry Bitch

"Leanne, wake up" Louis lightly shakes me. "What?" My voice cracks. "We have an interview on a TV show. Wanna tag along?" Louis kneels down next to my bed. "Yeah." He stands up. "Be ready in an hour." He gives me a small kiss on the forehead." I huff and push off the comfy sheets. The cold morning air hitting my legs. Soon it will be winter. I force my body to move forward Into the bathroom. I turn on the water and strip myself. Stepping Into the hot water, letting it hit my body. Thoughts circle my mind. Nick being arrested has taken a tole on me. I couldn't sleep last night. I was in the hands of a murdering cold blooded man. I could have been killed. I finished washing the soap out of my hair. As soon as I step into the bathroom I get goosebumps. I wrap myself up and enter my room. I put on a patterned maxi skirt, a black fitted crop top, some gold sandals, bow ring, and Chanel gold earrings. I curl my hair quickly and run downstairs. A black SUV is there to pick us up. Wow. I get inside and everyone is waiting for me. Oops. "Hey sorry." The driver starts driving and we head for the studio for the show.

A lady guides us into the building. All the boys have different dressing rooms. OOO. Fancy. I have to wait outside of the rooms. After the women leaves I take the time to slip Into Louis dressing room. He is shirtless. He immediately jerks up and covers his nipples. "Really Louis. I think I've seen everything I need to." He blushes and walks over and presses me up to the wall. His lips meet mine in a passionate kiss. It quickly becomes a make out. "Hey Louis Katie is here and sh-" Niall walks in and quickly walks out. I start laughing. "Shit." He breathes and puts his shirt on. "I thought.." He puts on some shoes. "Yeah me to. But obviously she can't take a hint." Katie walks in all preppy and way to bubbly. "Hey Louis. I missed you baby." She tries to kiss him but he turns his head so she kisses his cheek. "Yeah I gotta go." He walks out leaving me with Katie. "I haven't talked to you in a while Leanne." She sits down next to me. I role my eyes. She obviously CAN'T take a hint. "Cute Skirt." She compliments my skirt. I don't reply. I just scroll through Instagram and twitter. Ever sense my twitter picture. My followers number has sky rocketed. I took the time to tweet a picture of my skirt and shoes saying "waiting for the boys to return.". "You know Leanne I'm sorry you had to see me and Louis. That must have been hard for you. But he was really good. Like his body and you know..... Are perfect." I smile at her. "I know." Her face changes. "How would you know." Her head cocks to the side. "How do you think I spent my birthday night Hun?" I smile and look back at my phone. I hear get up. "Slut." She breathes as she walks away. My head snaps up. "Sweetie I didn't hook up with a guy after he just got out of a relationship. Now, cover your fake boobs and leave." I point to her boobs that are spilling out of her shirt. She scoffs and walks out. I smile to myself and go back to my phone.