Beach Day

Beach day. Great. I force my weak body out of bed and down stairs. "I made breakfast." Harry set down a plate. Looking at the food almost made me sick. I ate the food and excused myself. As I was running up the stairs I passed by Katie and Louis. "Hi Leanne." Katie spoke. I waved and quickly moved on. I grabbed toothbrush and went to work. Immediately feeling better about myself. I walked over to my dresser. I pulled out a bundle of bikinis. I picked out a teal top with Aztec print. I put a teal shirt over it and some booty shorts. I slid on my grey flip flops and put my hair in a French braid pony tail. Satisfied with how I look I get a txt from Justice, "hey! We are outside!" My smile grew as I saw the girls by my car. I also noticed no other cars here. I slide into the drivers seat. "Hey ladies!" I start pulling out of the driveway. "So we kinda invited the boys. All of them." Oh god.

We get to the beach after what seems to be forever. I grab my beach bag and start walking with Mariah and Justice. Both of them getting huge hugs from their boyfriends. Me getting a side hug. Not even a hug from Louis. But I don't want him to even touch me. But I see a guy I don't know. He's hot. "Oh, Leanne this is our drummer. Josh." Niall introduces him. I shake his hand. We all get down the beach and set our things down and set up and volleyball net. Many shirtless guys on the beach and many perfect Barbie wanna-bes. I take off my shirt and shorts. I want to get this over with.