Tease

The sun peaked through the blinds. I opened my eyes and saw Louis laying next to me. His warm body giving me peace. I turned over and laid my head in his chest. It slowly rose and fell beneath my face. I felt a hand touch my butt. "I know your awake." I pinched his nipple. He laughed. "I'm the only person who can touch your ass." His sexy morning voice was a turn on. I bit my lip. "Thanks for yesterday Louis. But we need to talk about what happened." I felt him tense up. "Ok. Lets talk." He simply said. I straddled him while he laid down. "You have to promise to never do anything to nick." He groaned. "Louis I'm serious. What if you go to jail. What if he retaliates against me, Simon, the boys, you? Lets just leave him alone. Lets enjoy each other." I smirked and laid down on his body. I kissed his neck and perfect jaw line. He let a moan slip out. "Simon can't know about us." He said. My smile grew bigger. "I like rebelling. Are the boys home?" I smirked at him. "No. They went on dates. "Then lets have fun while we can." I pulled my shirt off. Exposing my bra I left on the night before. He smirked. I grabbed his shirt and ripped it off. I put in on the side of my bed. I laid back down on his chest. I smiled against his lips. Our lips finally collided in a passionate kiss.

I grinned my hips against his. I decided to tease him a bit. I got up and walked down stairs. I tried to hold in my laughter. I heard him mutter profanities. "What the fuck?" He asked. I smirked. "So are you saying you want to fuck me?" I said and walked closer to him. He made no noise. I got close to him. I could feel his uneven breath. "One day Tommo. One day." I sat down on the couch. He gave up. He plopped down next to me. "Lets do something." He was bored. "No sex. Lets go to a movie." I suggested. He nodded and we went up stairs to get ready. I was about to walk in my room. "Oh and Louis. That day we fell on the floor. I saw your dick." I giggled and walked in my room leaving him speechless.